Is there a no cost fix for this "mss32.dll" error?

Hello,

When I try to start some games I get an error message that says;

"This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I cannot afford to spend money on "http://www.dll-files.com/pop.php?dll=ms… to fix this problem as I have been only able to find this software as a recommended fix for this problem.

I get this error message no matter what game I am trying to start using the .exe file.

In my Rome Total War file, I can clearly see the dll file right under the .exe file..so I do not understand why I am getting this error message....the only fix I can find with google or forum thread recommendations is to pay $34 for this software that I cannot buy.

Please help me to know how to fix this problem of mine for free.

thank you very much for your time...

Best Answer

Hi,perryinjax

There are 3 step to repair mss32.dll error

If you got mss32.dll error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair mss32.dll error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a mss32.dll error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair mss32.dll error.

Here are the url of mss32.dll error repair tool:http://www.FixErrorHelp.com/ttfix-mss32.dll_error-...

Try and see if this works:

Search C:/WINDOWS/system32 for mss32.dll is it there? If it's not then just COPY the file from Rome Total War Folder and into Windows\System32 and reboot.

• Ingrid

What God would have for us is most brilliant. The end game? What end game? There are fundamentally consequences whichever way. Only God can do God's will the mostest. I personally, shall aim to do as God would have me do... God speaks to us all in many ways, such as voices, dreams, visions and so on. Free will operates out of choice, free will is thereabouts the devil's will, to me personally. It's an apple genesis story again. Do not accept apples from the devil. Do not accept apples from the devils. Ask God about apple of LIFE, & apple of KNOWLEDGE. Do not take from the centre tree. God so knows. Ask God first. Many of my braincells seem to think they have a will, when in fact, all they have is volition. God knows. Will is fundamentally bad, I personally wouldn't go along that route. Grace is most superior. Grace comes at Grace speed. Thanks be to God.

• Alca

http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/...

try saving it to C:/WINDOWS/system32 for mss32.dll or if that doesn't work save it to the folder where the game is installed

could be malware, scan with malwarebytes, or check for windows updates