USDA Rural Development Loan Question?

I have an appointment tomorrow to see about getting a USDA Rural Development loan, and I have a question about the lending amount. The house we are interested in has a sale price of $85,000, but the house was once listed at $99,900 before being reduced. That leads me to believe the value of the property is at least... show more I have an appointment tomorrow to see about getting a USDA Rural Development loan, and I have a question about the lending amount. The house we are interested in has a sale price of $85,000, but the house was once listed at $99,900 before being reduced. That leads me to believe the value of the property is at least $99,900. To my understanding, a USDA loan can be granted of up to 102% the total value of the home (with the extra 2% being for closing costs). I was wondering if it would be possible to take a loan of, say, $95,000 instead of just the $85,000 (plus two percent closing).

The reason I'm asking is that there are some changes we would like to make to the property that aren't "necessities". For instance, the exterior is in serious need of repainting. We would also like to build a fence around the property line and purchase a stove and refrigerator, as the property does not come with them. Would this be possible, or would we only be allowed to take out a loan for the amount it costs to purchase and close the house?

Thanks so much for reading!