Whats your take on (homeland security) Janet Napolitano's overall image as well as her job performance?

Personally I think she is as worthless as dog crap on the bottom of your shoe and twice as dumb and looking at her only tells me there's something seriously wrong with Obama for giving her that job? Sure hire the handicapped there fun to watch...

• DW
    Best Answer

Just look at her she's nothing but a F,ing window licker retard without an ounce of forethought or an original thought of her own. Seeing her on TV which is really really hard on the eyes I wonder when she's going to start picking her nose and stare at the ceiling?

I don't know why anyone thought Janet Napolitano is good at anything other than downing cannollis. As a 3-term governer of Arizona, I have no idea how anyone thought she could be good at keeping our country safe. Obviously her term as Arizona governor has created such an border debacle that they had to sign the recent law into office to keep the damn illegals out.

How can she manage to keep terrorists out if she can't even defend a 100-mile border with Mexico?

• Rick

Similar to "The Butcher of Waco" Janet Reno. See Details in answer here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah_cT...

The Administration really Lucked Out on this one!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/02/new-york-city...

AND:

Pakistani Taliban claim failed New York bomb attack

http://alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE6410H5.htm

""The Pakistani Taliban announced its responsibility for the New York attack in revenge for the two leaders al-Baghdadi and al-Mahajer and Muslim martyrs," said a statement on a website commonly used by Islamists."

If the bomber was competent - Napolitano might have been Fired - Maybe Obama as well (we hope)!

Janet Napolitano is a disgrace to our country, andd the fact that she has a postion where she's at scares me, just like her looks do. She isn't doing any more then the rest of Obama's socialist adminstration is doing. The more bulll crap spewing out her mouth just makes me a non believer even more of Obama and his ways. She's ugly to look at and just as horrid to think of her having any say so in this country as a whole.

• Jan

Terrible. She never takes anything seriously and down plays any problems that do arise. According to her our borders are secure,yea right. She wasn't concerned in the least about the bomb found yesterday in NYC.

About the same as Obama's, a big zero.

why are we fighting 2 wars when all the terrorist can walk in and destroy our country

Well we have not had a 911 size attack.