Does Aranxta Sanchez Vicario have a husband and kid?

I totally just read a biography about Aranxta, and it said she had no husbands or kids. Undoubtedly, the book was really old, so has she gotten married? I'm watching the Rome finals, and she's in the front row holding a baby..Is it hers?

Favorite Answer

She has been married twice: her first marriage, to sportswriter Juan Vehils, ended in 2001. She married businessman Jose Santacana in September 2008. Their first child, a baby girl also named Arantxa, was born February 27, 2009.

• Susan

When I was a kid, my mother put us to bed at 7:30 until we were about 10 years old. We didn't necessarily have to go to sleep, per se, but we were in bed at 7:30. This was largely due to the fact that mom didn't have much help from my father and she needed a break in the evenings. We'd read quietly, hang out and talk quietly (those who shared a room, at any rate) and eventually we'd fall asleep... when it got dark. My five year old goes to bed at 8/8:30, but doesn't have to get up until 8 am. If you don't need the time to yourself in the evening, then 7:30 is too early. If you do, then it's not. In other words, if it's about what's best for you/him - 7:30 might be fine. If it's about what's best for the kids... it's too early.

• Ju

Well, it's a little baby she's holding, so the book you read doesn't even have to be very old...I see no contradiction at all. The Spanish commentator said she was sitting next to her husband and called the baby "Little Arantxa", so I'm thinking it *is* hers hahahahahahahaha

I hope this rain delay helps Rafa to just get it together already and win his 17th Masters title.

¡VAMOS!