Will anyone in the NBA pass Kobe Bryant 's 81 points performance, its been 4 years already?

It was on Jan 2006. No one has even been closer than him self. He also has a 60+ point in 3 quaters if we do the math that would had been 2 80+ points game. Lebron seems to be on top now, to me Kobe is still the best. People argue that if you take lebron from his team they will be a lottery team. Well,... show more It was on Jan 2006. No one has even been closer than him self.
He also has a 60+ point in 3 quaters if we do the math that would had been 2 80+ points game.
Lebron seems to be on top now, to me Kobe is still the best.
People argue that if you take lebron from his team they will be a lottery team. Well, that's not true since they have a good team in them selfs. They would win probably 47-55 games without him. While the lakers this year they Won 50+ but Kobe won 7 games in the last 3 seconds on the shot clock. Which would made them a 40s win team instead. And many other times that kobe rescue them from losiing and achieving a comeback.

I still don't see anyone else scoring 81 points soon. Lebron won't do it. He probably will never reach 70 points. The only other player that I see possibly reaching those numbers is Kevin Durant. Which you may be arguing Kobe vs Lebron ... While KObe is getting older now, durant is leaping over Lebron already.
IN the 2010-2011 season we will see kobe, durant and lebron conversations. To me I think Durant will be the best player in 5 years from now. He probably will be the best next season. But in 5 seasons is when people start the love.
I am a Kobe fan, but more an NBA fan. I don't care about the numbers lebron is putting or if he gets more assist or rebounds than kobe, I just like kobe because the way he shoots the ball and the high degree of dificulty that they have. Other than that we can't argue sho is the favorite.