. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

POLL: My wife lacks discipline, how to improve?

She won't cook my favorite dishes, sometimes she forgets to wash the clothes that I need and keeps talking when she's not supposed to. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I am not an old fashioned or chauvinistic kind of guy but I think women need to serve their men in the most efficient way, if they can't fulfill their purpose they need to be corrected by all means necessary. Here's what bothers me about her for instance: Yesterday she went grocery shopping and she came back home one hour late, now, she knows exactly what time I want to have dinner and I do expect her to be sharp and precise. Well, I didn't let her eat as punishment and I warned her if that ever happens again it will be a full day without a meal. I bought her a car for her to be punctual, I didn't get her a car just to hike around. Since I am the one who brings money home, don't I deserve some respect? I don't want to sound like a control freak but I come from the US Navy and naturally I am very strict on discipline by habit. I would never hit her because I am against that sort of correction but I need some advices on how to set her straight.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Answer

Cut her off from your marvelous love-making. Then she'll learn!

If I were your wife...I would of left you on your honeymoon!!

Sounds to me as if you were looking for a maid, instead of a wife!!

Life is about the adventure, not about rules and regulations...and consequences!!!

Be corrected by all means possible?? Punishment, a full day without a meal??

Are you going to guard the fridge?? You bought her a car to be punctual?? I would

think you would buy her a car, because you love her!!

You say you would never hit her, but you don't realize that you are hitting her in

so many different ways, than physical!! Is it your duty to correct situations that

you see need be?? This sort of a relationship is one that I wouldn't put up with

for one second!! If your wife really loved you, she would surprise you with meals that

were far better than your favorite dishes!! Your clothes would be washed...and instead of

talking when she is not so posed to, she would be whispering sweet nothings in your ear!!

Your love would make her purr!! Punctual?? That tells me a lot about you!! You are a creature of

habit!! You eat your dinner at the same time every night!! I wonder where she is hiking to

when she is one hour late?? Your money means nothing, especially when obviously you

have taken all the romance out of your relationship!! I bet you set a day, and an hour when

you have intercourse, and I bet it is the same old way, with the lights off!! I think she aught to hit you over the head with a frying pan, in hopes of bringing you to your senses!! You need to

throw your habits out the window...and you need to realize that it is not a police state that you live in!! How very sad for your wife!! Sounds like it is all about you!! You need to go back to the US Navy,

and push some people around with your discipline, and hopefully find the woman of your dreams

to put up with you. Let your wife go...you will be doing her the biggest favor of her life!!

I am so glad that I am not married to you!! It surely would not be a love affair, and there would be no romance, or adventure,no surprises, or change, and I would never get to eat, as a punishment

for living outside of the box, and a little on the edge!! You would for sure make an excellent

police officer!! You could climb your way to Sheriff...or perhaps a parole officer, or work in a

corrections institution!! Your wife on the other hand could be vacationing at the Bahamas, driving

around in a Lamborghini, and being wined and dined by someone who appreciates everything about her, someone who wouldn't ever hesitate to tell her of her beauty...someone who couldn't live

without her!! Maybe you can find someone like Mommy to for fill her duty's!! I would tell you to

try a marriage counselor...but you are never going to change, and the best thing you can do, since your wife isn't minding you, and she lacks disipline, is to let her go, so that she might get a

taste of what real love is!! Good luck to you!! ♥ agoodgirl_msj

Hi Cristina:

First off, are you in a SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

Secondly, marriage is not forever.

Since you from the Navy....I would go to Asia, and get you a nice, quite dossal, petite, young, firm, good-looking, that can cook and clean and do back bends girl, as a trade up. (basically a totally domesticated female).

I was being very sarcastic here..!

Good Luck

"GOOD JOB", to agoodgirl!

Hi, may be she must be suffering from trauma because this type of behavior is pointing out that.... The trauma may be of her childhood or some thing like that else it may be past life problem....So take her to some consular or you don't believe in all these thing then take to make over (i mean too mind)....... This site may probabily help you "http://www.pradeepaggarwal.com/"

ALL THE BEST

• Nicole

You are quite clearly a troll.You just asked a question which implied you are in fact a woman.

Troll alert!

Do I hear a divorce coming up the steps?

i was going to suggest a spanking, but now i'm outta ideas =P

• Um...I agree that wives should be submissive to their husbands and you know..."serve" them, but..........CRISTINA, you seem to be a LOT of a control freak. Your story is kinda scary.

Failed at trolling. I saw your other question.