Anonymous

Is it unusual that an Indian guy finds Latinas more attractive than women of his own race?

So I am an Indian (India) guy. I find women of my own race to be very attractive and overall I like them the most but when it comes to looks, here is how my list usually goes.

1. Latinas (aka the type that look like Roselyn Sanchez, I don't go for White Latinas or Black Latinas but for the dark haired and fair skinned ones, aka what most would consider a common look among Hispanics. I mostly like Brazilians a lot.) The chick from Jay Sean's Down video was hot too.

2. Indian women

3. Black women

4. Asian women

5. I do not really dig White girls unless we are talking Italian and Spanish women, aka White women with dark hair and olive skin.

I am currently dating a Latina and I am just into women of that ethnicity in general. I don't hate women of my own ethnicity but usually the only issue is that Latinas are more "curvy" than Indian women and they have the nice dark hair and beautiful brown eyes (not all but you can look to number one for reference).

Usually most Indians I know are either crazy over Indian women or crazy over White women (who I am not attracted to in general).

Is it odd that I as an Indian guy find Latinas more attractive than Indian women when it comes to looks?

**also by Indian I mean from India.

Oh no, in general I have a tough time hanging out with Hispanic men and usually I try not to get too close to them.

They are by no means gods but their women are beautiful, especially Brazilian (who are not Hispanic but are Latinos). Generally I get turned off by Mexicans unless we are talking Selma Hayek.

Pquaint: here in the US when people say Asian they are usually referring to Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese, aka people with small and narrow eyes.

Pquaint: They just called you Indians or Pakistanis, not that many Indians or Pakistanis here in the US as compared to East Asians.

Pquaint, usually here they say "dot or feather?"

Dot = Indians from India

Feather = Natives

Favorite Answer

I'd hope not cuz I like Indian men ;D

Why would that be unusual, kid?

Attraction cannot be accounted for! If you prefer something/someone over others, so be it.

But, more than that, go for the inner qualities...Just a motherly advice :)) It seems you are stuck with the looks...and looks can be very deceptive!!!

PS: When you say Asian, who exactly are you talking about? Indians are Asians too!!!

Edit: OK! And what do they call Indians/Pakistanis/mid-east Asians?!?

Hmmm...and, they are forever confusing Indians with Indians, isn't it :)) Like you have to explain each time which one are you, LOL! Do they really know there's a place called INDIA, or you have to show them a dot on the Map?!?

LOL!

REALLY?!? By dot, I didn't mean 'Bindi' :) But yes, now I get it!

Yeah actually it is pretty weird, because most Indian women look like Latinas. I used to think Roselyn Sanchez was Indian cause she looks like my mom when she was younger, until I found out what her name was.

I don't know what Indian women you're around, but where I'm from the stereotype is that they have huge boobs, which isn't completely off. Your preference isn't unusual, but it's stupid. It's dumb and racist to say that a certain group of people or more attractive than another, because you haven't seen every Latina and every Indian lady.

Oh, and I've also noticed that you've made several accounts pretending to be other Indian men intrested in Latinas and asked a bajillion questions about it. Shut up already, it's getting old and you just seem desperate now.

• Amanda

I am not attracted to women in any sexual way. But I can definitely appreciate an attractive women who takes the time to take care of herself.

Indian and Latino/a are not races. They are ethnic groups.

Its 2010 brotha. Go for what you want, haters are stuck in the past.

hahah yaay for u going outside your race =] no its not weird or anything at all...my question to u is why not?? don't be ashamed or anything you cant help who your attracted to... but going with another "race" means u have to get to and accept their and their families culture..soo noo i see nothing weird at all...love has no color

Source(s): been in interracial relationships

Why would that be unusual? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You in your heart know it's not unusual.

good god, you speak so highly of Latinos as if they were gods. keep it to yourself bro.

Source(s): Asian American.