Is it unusual that an Indian guy finds Latinas more attractive than women of his own race?

So I am an Indian (India) guy. I find women of my own race to be very attractive and overall I like them the most but when it comes to looks, here is how my list usually goes. 1. Latinas (aka the type that look like Roselyn Sanchez, I don't go for White Latinas or Black Latinas but for the dark haired and... show more So I am an Indian (India) guy. I find women of my own race to be very attractive and overall I like them the most but when it comes to looks, here is how my list usually goes.

1. Latinas (aka the type that look like Roselyn Sanchez, I don't go for White Latinas or Black Latinas but for the dark haired and fair skinned ones, aka what most would consider a common look among Hispanics. I mostly like Brazilians a lot.) The chick from Jay Sean's Down video was hot too.
2. Indian women
3. Black women
4. Asian women
5. I do not really dig White girls unless we are talking Italian and Spanish women, aka White women with dark hair and olive skin.

I am currently dating a Latina and I am just into women of that ethnicity in general. I don't hate women of my own ethnicity but usually the only issue is that Latinas are more "curvy" than Indian women and they have the nice dark hair and beautiful brown eyes (not all but you can look to number one for reference).

Usually most Indians I know are either crazy over Indian women or crazy over White women (who I am not attracted to in general).

Is it odd that I as an Indian guy find Latinas more attractive than Indian women when it comes to looks?

**also by Indian I mean from India.
Update: Oh no, in general I have a tough time hanging out with Hispanic men and usually I try not to get too close to them.

They are by no means gods but their women are beautiful, especially Brazilian (who are not Hispanic but are Latinos). Generally I get turned off by Mexicans unless we are talking Selma Hayek.
Update 2: Pquaint: here in the US when people say Asian they are usually referring to Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese, aka people with small and narrow eyes.
Update 3: Pquaint: They just called you Indians or Pakistanis, not that many Indians or Pakistanis here in the US as compared to East Asians.
Update 4: Pquaint, usually here they say "dot or feather?"

Dot = Indians from India
Feather = Natives