Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what's your favorite movie quote(s)? :):)?

mine would be, well one of them..

-ALAN- Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine. xD HAHA. the hangover :)

• Favorite Answer

paging dr. ******-Hangover

Tina u fat lard come get ur dinner-Nipolen Dynamite

its like i have ESPN or something -Mean Girls

Don't call me Shirley -Leslie Nielson Airplane (1980) Tell him about the twinkie-Winston Zeddemore Ghostbusters (1984)

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!- Clint Eastwood

Go ahead, make my day- Clint Eatwood

I tried being reasonable, I didnt like it- Clint Eastwood

Yeah? I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack ***** like you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sandbags- Clint Easwood

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****** with? That's me.- Clint Eastwood

basicly anything by Clint Eastwood

I'm Tony Montana! You **** with me, you ******' with the best!

You wanna **** with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

**********

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• rose p
  • Scent of a Woman

____________________

-Lt. Col. Frank Slade- When in doubt..****

Titanic

_______________

-Rose- I'll never let go

Kill Bill V2

_____________

-The Bride- How did you find me?

-Bill- I'm the man

-Esteban Vihaio- I must warn you,young lady,I am susceptible to flattery

I have more than that but it would take forever to write down all my favs

" Uh, you really shouldn't mumble .... little girl...! " --Charlie & the Chocolate factory .

" I'm sorry dahling. Mr. Wonka's being unreasonable. "---Charlie and the Chocolate Factory .

The entire movie !

Your a daisy if you don't and I am your huckleberry (Doc Holiday from Tombstone)

samuel l jackson's recital of that bible verse in pulp fiction is pretty awesome

edward norton's rant in 25th hour

heaps of oneliners from fight club

those are the ones i can think of now

From Kill Bill:

"B*tch-you don't have a future!"

From Nutty Professor:

"I'll toss this knife right between the crack of your a.ss!"