Have u ever been to myrtle beach?

How was it

pretty/clean

fun

how!

I've been asking a lot of ?'s bout places, I have lot's of plans this summa! I plan to travel a lot more when I grow up.

Favorite Answer

Myrtle Beach is really pretty clean and a lot of fun. It get's pretty crowded and crazy during the summer - that's why we like to go in early Fall or late Spring. My wife and I love to play golf as part of our outings and Myrtle has a lot of good golf courses. Too dam hot to play in the summer, though.

Anyway, there is a lot to do for all ages. Go and check it out. You won't regret it!!

I honestly would recommend going to Virginia Beach over Myrtle Beach. My family has been going to Virginia Beach since my parents had there honey moon there years ago. Except for one year... we went to Myrtle Beach because everyone was talking about it. eh it was gross. our hotel was dirty, the beach was dirty, you had to drive every where. we didnt feel as safe. but at virginia beach its a whole other story. its the cleanest beach i have ever been to. there is a boardwalk on the beach for skating, biking, walking, running, skate boarding, eating, shopping, dog walking, people watching. haha you get the idea! the hotels are great and have wonderful staff. most hotels have resterraunts and all you have to do is walk across the street and you have food, fun, entertainment, and shopping right there, no driving needed! virginia beach was also the #1 safest city in 2004 and is still very safe! i never feel uneasy. so i hope this helped. if you still want to go to myrtle, a beach is a beach, but virginia will be so worth your while. heres a website for each of the beaches:

http://www.vbfun.com/visitors/default.aspx

http://www.myrtlebeach.com/

Source(s): personal experience everyone that goes to virginia beach says they will never go back to myrtle im just saying ;) been to alot of different beaches and virginias my fave

I have lived in Florida my whole life, its very clean but compared to Miami its not as fun. And the beaches are beautiful.