Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 10 years ago

Please list as many AUSTRALIAN bands as possible? If you know an Australian band,....Write it!!!?

Okay, well anyone who even opens this...Thank you so much you rock!

I've got a music assignment coming up and we have to choose a band/ artist that's australian. I'm looking more specificly for bands though.

I'm a vocalist (Female), so if you know anything that's got a female vocalist...then PLEASE PLEASE write it!!! But i'll probably have to do guy vocals so that's okay :)

Please sggest the songs you think are the best?

And if all you know is an artist, then please write it down anyway, anything is very helpful! (Although my guitarist and i prefer metal...)

CHEERS!~!!!

Could you please list 1 or 2 good songs from the bands?

Best Answer

Sick Puppies is Australian. Their song White Balloons, is pretty beautiful, though a bit rushed feeling. That one is both Male and Female vocals though.

Thirty Odd Feet of Grunt, or whatever Russell Crowe's band is named. I've never heard any of their songs, but it's the only other band I could think of that hasn't been named.

Silverchair - Miss You Love, Ana's Song, Emotion Sickness, Anthem for the year 2000 Midnight Oil (listen to song Beds are Burning) Powderfinger - My Happiness, Drifting Further Away Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Look What You've Done Little River Band - It's a long way there Rose Tattoo - Nice Boys, Texas The Saint - I'm Stranded Inxs - Need You Tonight Men at Work - Who Can it be Now, Down Under The Survivors - The Search is Over, Eye of the Tiger....etc... The Vines - Outtatheway, Get Free, Ms Jackson, Ride The Living End - Prisoner of Society Wolfmother - Woman, Love Train

Men at Work

INXS

Crowded House

AC/DC

Icehouse

Little River Band

ACDC

Powderfinger (their actually breaking up, but I think the lead singer, Bernard Fanning is going solo, but I'm not sure if that's right or not)

The Veronicas (they're actually twin sisters)

Orianthi

Jet

Gabriella Cilmi (her last name is pronounced "chillme")

Kasey Chambers

Guy Sebastian

John Farnham

Wes Carr

Darren Hayes

Delta Goodrem

Midnight Oil

INXS

spiderbait!!!!!!