Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Is it healthy to masterbate maybe either 1-3 times a week?

I used to masterbate alot more than i do now.

No i have cut back and im really really trying to stop because alot amount of my friends tell me that it can take away your futre kids and it can also make alot of defection in your body. Is that true.

How can i stop?

And i used to do it maybe everyday..now i do it 1 or 2 or 3 times a week.

I am a 15 i turn 16 on may 13. MALE

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Of course itz normal, and itz probly an improvement frm how much u used to do it. Dnt wrry by the time ur 18 u probly will cease masturbating

• 10 years ago

Masturbating is healthy and does nothing damaging even in excess, the average male masturbates twice a day, that includes the pope. People say that out of ignorance, because we live in a world where everybody is afraid to explain the 'birds and the bees' to their children.

You produce around 100million sperm that all can produce children A DAY (note that only one can fertilize an egg at a time), so you really don't have to worry about that.

• 10 years ago

Most teenaged boys masturbate 3 or 4 times a day on average, just like I did at that age and continue to do so (though less frequently), as long as they are able to, until they are too old to have any interest in sex.

I can assure you that none of them, or you, will suffer any harmful side effects because of it, either now or in the future. Carry on masturbating as often as you feel the need to, it will do you good.

• 10 years ago

it is perfectly normal to masterbate up to like 3 times a day even! Don't worry, it does NOT make you infertile or anything. Some experrts even suggest it is healthy to masterbate so your body "knows what to do" when you are trying to have children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Dude jack off as much as you want, your friends are stupid as **** lol. Masturbation causes no damage to your body whatsoever, it's better to masturbate to relieve stress and sexual tension. You can jack off 8 times a day every day if you wanted to and nothing will happen.

As long as it doesn't interfere with your life and you're not addicted to it, do it as much as you want man.

• Cheryl
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

men can masturbate daily for the majority of their life if they want to ... masturbation is completely healthy unless you are skipping work or school or other commitments to do it, you can do it as much as you want ... if your friends are judgmental and filling your head with lies (future kids, defection) don't talk to them about it ... YOU ARE NORMAL !!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Dude i wanked 3 times a day it never hurt me go for gold son

• 10 years ago

it will squeeze your inner glands. do not do it, find girls to remove this habit from your life completly, then you will feel the power of your body and true happiness of life.

Source(s): psychology and naturopathy
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

you should do it everyday, 69 times.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

thats how many times i do it so yeaaa its normal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.