13 year old birthday party ideas?

heey,

my birthday is coming up. Its on may 3rd.

so its in spring, and it isnt very hot right now.

I'd say like, 14-17 degrees at the max.

and I have NO IDEA what to do for my birthday.

I dont like bowling, I dont do sports, and I've already done many make over and shopping parties in the past.

for my 9th birthday I had a photoshoot party with my friends.

for my 10th birthday I had a shopping party.

for my 11th I had another shopping party, except after we went to dinner and a sleepover.

for my 12th I went to playland (amusement park)

as you can see I was pretty mature for my age :P

so I guess instead of a "13" year old birthday ideas, try and aim for 14-15?

:)

thankss !

and im not that picky.

• ladydi
    Favorite Answer

Do a fun and funny exercise Health Conscious Party...like shape up or ship out kinda thing...a Gymboree. Have everyone show up in gym gear, or yoga gear or aerobics gear, sweatbands etc. Because it's not really "sports"...you can do a fun take on it: like find the craziest music and have guests take turns at leading everyone at aerobics moves.Serve healthy foods: like Technicolor Vegetable Pizzas

Preparation time: 20 minutes

Rose colored glasses won’t be needed to appreciate the variety of colors and blend of tastes offered by these easy to make individual pizzas.

3 cups frozen mixed vegetables with mushrooms

5 slices Italian bread (1 oz. slices; each ~ 1” thick and 5” long)

1 tablespoon olive oil

½ cup prepared pizza sauce

1 cup finely chopped tomato

½ cup very finely diced onion

1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves

1 teaspoon garlic powder

2 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Instructions: Pre-heat oven to 350º F and place oven rack in middle-high position. Microwave frozen vegetables, then pat dry. Brush all bread slices lightly with oil and spread each with ~ 1½ tablespoons sauce. Combine all vegetables in a medium-sized bowl. Carefully spoon vegetable mixture equally onto bread slices. Sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder and then with cheese. Bake about 5-7 minutes, until bread is brown on the edges and all vegetables are piping hot. Serve immediately.

OR: do a FRUIT PIZZA:

Preparation Time: 10 minutes

Serves: 1

Cups of Fruits and Vegetables per Serving: ½

Ingredients:

* 1 English muffin

* 2 tablespoons whipped, fat-free strawberry cream cheese

* 1/3 cup strawberries, sliced

* 1/4 cup red grapes, quartered

* 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained

Preparation*:

Toast the English muffin until golden brown. Spread cream cheese on toasted muffin. Arrange sliced strawberries, grapes, and orange slices on top of the cream cheese. Slice into quarters and you’ll have “yummy fruit pizza”!

Banana in a Blanket-serves 1

Banana in a Blanket Preparation time: 5 minutes

1 (6 inch) whole wheat tortilla

1 tablespoon reduced-fat smooth peanut butter

1 medium banana

1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey

1 tablespoon crunchy, nutty nugget cereal

Instructions: Lay tortilla on a plate. Spread peanut butter evenly on the tortilla. Sprinkle cereal over peanut butter.

Peel and place banana on the tortilla and roll the tortilla. Drizzle maple syrup or honey on top.

+++++++++++++

Ranch Hand Nachos

Serves 5

Ranch Hand Nachos Preparation time: 40 minutes

1 lb. small red bliss potatoes, skins on

3 seconds cooking oil spray

8 oz. extra lean ground turkey breast

½ teaspoon chili powder

about 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded

1 cup iceburg lettuce, shredded

1 medium tomato, diced

¾ cup cucumber, peeled and diced

1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped

¾ cup salsa, mild

Instructions: Slice potatoes into small circles. Coat them with cooking oil spray for 3 seconds. Bake in the oven at 450°F for 25-30 minutes, depending on desired darkness. Brown ground turkey breast with chili powder in pan over MEDIUM heat for 8-10 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven and turn off. Place the potatoes on a small oven safe platter or long dish. Top with cheese and turkey, put back in the oven to melt, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cilantro, and salsa.

Frosty Orangeliciousness

Frosty Orangeliciousness Preparation time: 5 minutes

½ cup fat-free vanilla ice cream

½ cup orange juice

1 orange, peeled and frozen

1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)

Instructions: Place all ingredients in blender and enjoy!

Serves: 1

• Gail

A scavenger hunt would be a really fun thing to do! You could do it at a mall or something. I don't know how big the town you are in is so I'm not sure what all of your options are. Another fun idea would be to get someone who is good with a digital camera to take pics of you and all of your friends ya'll could have your makeup and hair done or do each others and then hang up different color fabric for back drops. Or maybe you could have like a karaoke party I know you can rent the really good machines from a party supplier. I am sure you will have fun no matter what you do!

Well Im 15 and I live in Illinois. For my birthday party which was on April 10th me and 8 of my closest friends, 4 guys and 4 girls, went bowling ( but I know you dont like bowling) and we played badminton and just had fun and when it got dark we went ding-dong ditching. But another plan was having a mall scavenger hunt, where you set up clues and find things around the mall. It was a great idea, but we were too busy to do it.

• have a birthday at a hotel and just hang out there and do stuff you like..maybe go to one with an indoor pool so u can go swimming?

go-cart racing is fun

go paintballing or lasertagging. both extremely fun