Should I get another Gennie pig!?!?

listen well it is a long story and all but 2 years ago i got thre cutest sweetest gunnie pig named mikey and about 2 months and 4 days ago when i got home from the worst sleep over ever to find out my grandma had just passed away i ran upstairs to my room to find out that he was dead to, Well I loved him and i understand there is never going to be another Mikey but my parents want to know when we move into our new house if i want a new one....... It's heart breaking to know my first pet ever is dead ( especially the day of my grandma's death to) but I really dont want to give up that oppertunity! please please please help me,

!N!NjA*~*G!rl

thank you every one for the sympathy btw my parents say i can get one if i am for sure :P

Best Answer

you should adopt a new guinea pig from a shelter 1 because you will save it`s life and 2 it will help you get over your old piggie p.s sorry about your grandma and milky

i find that the best thing to do after the death of a beloved pet is to get another. It helps you heal faster and your life doesn't feel so empty like it would looking at an empty cage everyday. I know your pain. I just got a baby guinea pig 4 days ago and he just died this morning. Rest in peace Jack!

If you are ready to get a new guinea pig then go out to a shelter and adopt one! I'm sure that Mickey would be glad that you were moving on and getting a new guinea pig! Very sorry about both of your loses! I sure hope you can adopt a new guinea pig!

• bordt

a pair of guinea pigs will make good pets - they stay for style of five-8 years. I doubt they'll bypass alongside such as your assessments nevertheless. A parakeet could additionally make a good puppy, yet mazes and issues like which could be too complicated, yet i do no longer understand too plenty approximately birds. a pair of rats would be impressive - they are extremely smart and elementary to coach and basically stay for style of three years. i think of they could be impressive. Jack, why have you ever copied my answer?

• Sara

first of all its GUINEA PIG, and i actually have 2 guinea pigs, and they are awsomee pets. i think you should get a new one. Mikey would be happy to know that another guinea pig is following in his foot steps. (p.s. it must be awfull to loose a beloved pet, my guinea pigs, (Rosie & Brownie), feel ur pain)

u should learn how to spell guinea before you get one

it's spelled GUINEA