Steph asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 10 years ago

Anyone know any good hangover cures?

Very bad hangover still from last night lol

Update:

obviously not drinking will help in the future! but im looking for something to make me feel a bit better now thanks

13 Answers

Relevance
  • izzy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lie back and enjoy it, you have paid good money for it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Conventionally there are several treatments commonly recommended for hangover prevention. Some medication may reduce the severity of the symptoms of a hangover. Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs such as aspirin, and non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or naproxen are also useful for hangover prevention. Remember that anti-inflammatory drugs are actually gastric irritants, so use them with caution as they may intensify alcohol-induced gastritis and further irritate any gastric problems.

After a night out drinking - the most important thing is to drink water the next day. Dehydration is one of the main causes of hangovers and a headache is usually the first sign that the brain is dehydrated. It is essential to replace the delicate balance in the body by consuming an adequate amount of water, as well as eating a healthy balanced meal (even though you may not feel like it!).

To treat a hangover the natural way and cleanse and detox the body of toxins (brought about by excess alcohol) herbal and homeopathic remedies can be gentle, yet very effective hangover cures. Natural hangover cures can help to kick-start your body and restore balance.

Herbs such as Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) and Pelargonium reniforme can serve to flush out the system, rejuvenate liver functioning and eliminate bloating. It is important to always remember to source herbal remedies from a reputable company to ensure non-contaminated ingredients, maximum efficacy and product integrity.

You may get more info here http://www.healthherbsandnutrition.com/remedies/h/...

• 10 years ago

Mary Jane<3

• 10 years ago

If you start with beer, stay with beer. If you start with Vodka, stay with Vodka. Do not mix your drinks.

For the hangover, sleep, eat. Ibuprofen works great, but be sure to take it 12 hours after you stopped drinking.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

smoke a bowl of some good marijuana. even just a hit will cure stomach aches. Thats what alot of my friends do. Personally, I just deal with it because I don't like the high.

• 10 years ago

Don't drink so much the night before

• RZA
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

The best cure: QUIT DRINKING

• 10 years ago

A sturdy breakfast as soon as you wake- so probably too late for you this time

• 10 years ago

have a gatorade. or powerade. ice tea with a dash of salt. mr noodles.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

don't drink or drink in limit .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.