Could you order this performances from best to worst?

Make a list for each actor. Jeff Bridges: Crazy Herat, The Last Picture Show, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, Starman or the Contender. Jack Nicholson:Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, Chinatown, One flew over the Cuckoo´s Nest, Reds, Terms of Endearment, Prizzi´s Honor, Ironweed, A few good men, As good... show more Make a list for each actor.
Jeff Bridges: Crazy Herat, The Last Picture Show, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, Starman or the Contender.
Jack Nicholson:Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, Chinatown, One flew over the Cuckoo´s Nest, Reds, Terms of Endearment, Prizzi´s Honor, Ironweed, A few good men, As good as it Gets, About Schmidt
Daniel Day-Lewis: My left Foot, In the name of the Father, Gans of New York, There will be Blood
Morgan Freeman: Invictus, Million Dollar Baby, The Shawshank Redemption, Driving Miss Daisy, Street Smart
Marlon Brando: A Streetcar Named Desire, Viva Zapata, Julius Caesar, On the Waterfront, Sayonara, The Godfather, Last Tango in Paris, A Dry White Season
Michael Caine: Alfie, Sleuth, Educating Rita, Hannah and her Sisters, The Cider House Rules, The Quieet American
Dustin Hoffman: The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, Lenny, Kramer VS. Kramer, Tootsie, Rain Man, Wag the Dog
Gene Hackaman: Bonnie and Clyde, I never sang for my father, The French Connection, Mississippi Burning, Unfrogiven
Laurence Olivier: Wuthering Heights, Rebecca, Henry V, Hamlet, The Entretainer, Othello, Sleuth, Marathon Man, The Boys from Brazil
Denzel Washington: Cry Freedom, Glory, Malcom X, The Hurricane, Training Day
Sean Penn: Dead Man Walking, Sweet and Lowdown, I am Sam, Mystic River, Milk
Russell Crowe: The Insider, Gladiator, A beatiful mind
Johnny Depp: Pirates of the Caribbean, Finding Neverland, Sweeney Depp
Philip Seymour Hoffman: Capote, Charlie Wilson's War, The Doubt