Daniel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Could you order this performances from best to worst?

Make a list for each actor.

Jeff Bridges: Crazy Herat, The Last Picture Show, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, Starman or the Contender.

Jack Nicholson:Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, Chinatown, One flew over the Cuckoo´s Nest, Reds, Terms of Endearment, Prizzi´s Honor, Ironweed, A few good men, As good as it Gets, About Schmidt

Daniel Day-Lewis: My left Foot, In the name of the Father, Gans of New York, There will be Blood

Morgan Freeman: Invictus, Million Dollar Baby, The Shawshank Redemption, Driving Miss Daisy, Street Smart

Marlon Brando: A Streetcar Named Desire, Viva Zapata, Julius Caesar, On the Waterfront, Sayonara, The Godfather, Last Tango in Paris, A Dry White Season

Michael Caine: Alfie, Sleuth, Educating Rita, Hannah and her Sisters, The Cider House Rules, The Quieet American

Dustin Hoffman: The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, Lenny, Kramer VS. Kramer, Tootsie, Rain Man, Wag the Dog

Gene Hackaman: Bonnie and Clyde, I never sang for my father, The French Connection, Mississippi Burning, Unfrogiven

Laurence Olivier: Wuthering Heights, Rebecca, Henry V, Hamlet, The Entretainer, Othello, Sleuth, Marathon Man, The Boys from Brazil

Denzel Washington: Cry Freedom, Glory, Malcom X, The Hurricane, Training Day

Sean Penn: Dead Man Walking, Sweet and Lowdown, I am Sam, Mystic River, Milk

Russell Crowe: The Insider, Gladiator, A beatiful mind

Johnny Depp: Pirates of the Caribbean, Finding Neverland, Sweeney Depp

Philip Seymour Hoffman: Capote, Charlie Wilson's War, The Doubt

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I will list the movies I have seen from best to worst:

Jeff Bridges: Starman

Jack Nicholson: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, As Good As It Get's, A Few Good Men

Daniel Day-Lewis: none of those

Morgan Freeman: Million Dollar Baby, The Shawshank Redemption, Invictus, Driving Miss Daisy

Marlon Brando: A Streetcar Named Desire, On the Waterfront, Sayonara

Michael Caine: none of those

Dustin Hoffman: Rain Man, Tootsie, Kramer vs Kramer, The Graduate

Gene Hackman: Mississippi Burning, Bonnie and Clyde

Laurence Olivier: Henry V, Othello

Denzel Washington: The Hurricane, Training Day, Glory, Malcom X

Sean Penn: Dead Man Walking, Mystic River

Russell Crowe: A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator

Johnny Depp: Pirates of the Caribbean, Finding Neverland, Sweeney Todd

Philip Seymour Hoffman: Doubt, Capote

• Tigger
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Jeff Bridges - Starman, very good acting job, then one you don't mention "Arlington Road"

Jack Nicholson - One flew over the...

Daniel Day-Lewis - In the Name of the Father, then My Left Foot

Morgan Freeman - Shawshank redemption, with Driving Miss Daisy a very close second

Marlon Brando - Sayonara, A Streetcar Named Desire

Michael Caine - Sleuth, Alfie

Dustin Hoffman - Midnight Cowboy, brought tears to my eyes, Rain Man, The Graduate

Gene Hackman - Unforgiven

Lawrence Olivier - The Boys From Brazil, Sleuth, Wuthering Heights

Denzel Washington - Glory, Cry Freedom, The Bone Collector, and John Q

Sean Penn - I am Sam

Russell Crowe - none of them, don't like his acting

Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Caribbean, but "Nick of Time" is my favorite, a great thriller

Phillip Seymour Hoffman - never saw him in these movies, he totally turned me off to himself in "Scent of a Woman", the sniveling toad.

I did what I could with your list, but there were some you didn't list that I like better and where I didn't put any others, that was the only one I liked and did not have opinions on the others or haven't seen them because I wasn't interested. All the ones listed first were my first choice among those you had listed.

• April
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

David Cook Syesha Mercado Carly Smithson David Archuleta Jason Castro Brooke White Kristy Lee Cook

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.