Applied to PF Changs?

Hey everyone! I just applied to PF changs for either server or host position. My first interview is in a week and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how I should dress that would be most appealing to the interviewer and what kind of questions i may be faced with. I really want to nail this job so any advice would be great. thanks!

Favorite Answer

I would visit PF Changs to see what the employees are wearing. Then I would wear something similar and make sure that it is clean and pressed. This way they will think that I fit in the minute they see me.

• aub

each company has their very own regulations and that they vary. in many situations the way it works is as keep on with, nonetheless I could desire to declare that I labored purely in upscale eating place. The waiters get the suggestions as properly through fact the bartenders. some places pool each little thing (that sucks!) and that's cut up among anybody. the greater useful way is waiters get their suggestions and pay out approximately 50% for help won (so please keep that for the duration of ideas once you tip) some is going to: bus boys for cleansing up tables and resetting and different chores. HOSTESS for seating your section and helping you're making money. Bartenders through fact they make the beverages on your tables. Wine steward aka sommelier getting the wine. Runners that carry the nutrition to the table some travelers slip a beneficiant tip to the hostess with the intention to get a table whilst the area is crowded with the intention to guard a great table as quickly as attainable. some eating place could forbid that yet in many situations the centred visitor has the superb to tip whomever they elect. All of this may well be defined to you once you initiate working there.