Dear Persians / Iranians , What would you change first in Iran ...?

Dear Persians / Iranians , What would you change first in Iran ...if you could change just one thing ? I was thinking about it for 10,11 months since The Day they rigged the election .but I thought even if my favorite Candidate (You know which one I'm talking about , Karroubi ) had won it , there won't be... show more Dear Persians / Iranians , What would you change first in Iran ...if you could change just one thing ?
I was thinking about it for 10,11 months since The Day they rigged the election .but I thought even if my favorite Candidate (You know which one I'm talking about , Karroubi ) had won it , there won't be any huge change in Rules and Human Rights although He Promised to do something because He couldn't do it because of the Supreme Leader . I don't think changing the Leader or removing it is gonna make everything OK neither . what do u think about it ? that's all I want you to discuss here .

thanks my friends .
Update: @ Iceman :thanks a lot , I opened the Pic , but it didn't work !! so I used an anti censor software , It's funny ,pics in Wikipedia don't work :(
@ my friends : nice discussion . thanks .