What Do You Know About Convicted Genes Oriented Judgment?

Faruque Ahmed's Letter to ACMA is common sense approach. The ACMA Reply to Faruque Ahmed is a result of due process of law. Faruque Ahmed's Letter to Radio 2UE a necessary beast! Radio 2UE Response to Faruque Ahmed is frustrating and a reflection of the media culture of Australia. Faruque Ahmed's... show more Faruque Ahmed's Letter to ACMA is common sense approach. The ACMA Reply to Faruque Ahmed is a result of due process of law. Faruque Ahmed's Letter to Radio 2UE a necessary beast! Radio 2UE Response to Faruque Ahmed is frustrating and a reflection of the media culture of Australia. Faruque Ahmed's Communication with the ACMA will be a test case after the Cash for Comment Inquiry.

The Australian Communicating and Media Authority made a decision to investigate specific complaints of Faruque Ahmed. The ACMA delivered a decision without any consultation with the complainant! The basis of the decision is based on "Investigation Report No. 2298. I find this report is blatantly prejudicial, factually weak, seriously lacking credibility and integrity, openly defensive and supportive of 2UE as well as treated the complainant with contempt.

The power of Aussie talkback and Have your say on talkback radio are a good starting point. Deliberately impotent NSW Anti-Discrimination Board allows Muslim and Christian Bashing in NSW. However, saying a word against Zio-Nazi, Israetards and Israeo-Nazis war crimes and genocide are considered to be the cardinal sins here!

Faruque Ahmed vs Radio Terrorists was supported by One-way radio plays by its own rules and many other evidences.

Yet, six months later I was told, 2GB is not guilty and many in the know were surprised of this unusual decision!

My communication with Elizabeth Wing of NSW ADB is fairly revealing. Her response was shocking and negative.

Faruque Ahmed vs Radio 2GB/Macquarie Radio Network is a typical exchange due to farcical judgment by the NSW ADT mentioned above.

Most importantly, Australian media outlets including talk back radios are audaciously manipulative, explicitly restricted, brazenly robotic and drifting from reality.

For more: http://sites.google.com/site/crimesexposed/convicted-genes-oriented-judgment
2 answers 2