Cricket wireless Touch Screen Phones?

Does Cricket Have any touch Screen phones In Wichita Kansas? If so then i need the zip code on where the store is at..

Favorite Answer

Cricket will soon have an android touch phone which should be offered in July and later this year a few Samsung touch phones will also be available as well as their upgraded textm8 and msgm8 phones and wireless broadband. You should see a new line of phones beginning to be offered online and in stores beginning in July of this year.

• pion

i think of that it relies upon on the guy. additionally, it relies upon on in case you utilize the selection key pad or the keyboard. I, in my view, am no longer prepared on it, yet it extremely is in basic terms my opinion. in case you're fearful approximately, you should get a telephone it extremely is a sprint exhibit screen yet in addition has a slide up or turn open keyboard (like verizon's env touch)