Gravity at the center of the earth?

A friend and I got in a debate about gravity that we were unable to resolve. Suppose there was a spherical room at the exact center of the earth and the earth was perfectly spherical. What would happen to someone in that room? Would they explode in all directions or be crushed inwards towards the center point?... show more A friend and I got in a debate about gravity that we were unable to resolve. Suppose there was a spherical room at the exact center of the earth and the earth was perfectly spherical. What would happen to someone in that room? Would they explode in all directions or be crushed inwards towards the center point? Would they just float in mid air or just fall towards whatever side of the room they are closest too? Would the force of gravity be greater, less, or no different at all? What would happen? I'm sure that physicists have thought of this question already but has it been answered yet? What could be the possibilities? Hope to hear some intelligent and informative answers!
Update: This is strictly a hypothetical question focused on the physics of gravity. Please ignore the impossibility of a room being able to withstand the pressure of the entire earth and ingore the emmense heat at the center of the earth. I'm purely interested in the effects of gravity and what physics would tell us... show more This is strictly a hypothetical question focused on the physics of gravity. Please ignore the impossibility of a room being able to withstand the pressure of the entire earth and ingore the emmense heat at the center of the earth. I'm purely interested in the effects of gravity and what physics would tell us about this situation. Just assume the room is magically indestrucable, blocks all heat from the earths core, and the only thing that can penetrate is the effects of gravity.