What do you think of the name Sunny?

I'm having a baby girl in 3 months and haven't come up with a name yet. I want the name of my baby girl to sound like a free spirit, like a positive ray of life. I think Sunny is very sweet for all ages. I never met a person named Sunny, but read a book where one of the characters were names Sunny and in my head I imagined a beautiful, sunny, energetic woman. what do you think? (my biyfriend/father of the baby) hates it.

• Favorite Answer

Dear Sunny, your Name Numerology is 3 which mean you are a ARTIST, will infuse, inspire and pull society upward and forward through idealistic contributions.

Friendly Numbers: 1, 2, 9

Enemy Numbers: 5, 6

Day: Thursday

Color: Yellow

Gem: Yellow Sapphire or Topaz

Metal: Gold

Body Chemistry: Balanced

Karmic Lesson: Selfless Service

Best Suited Professions: Scholars, professors, bankers, scientists, business executives [more]

Compatible numbers for Business: 3, 5, 6, 7, 9

- Marriage: 3,5,6,7, 9

- Romance: 1,3,6,9

I personally hate the name too. Imagine having to write Sunny on your papers and when you grow up, Sunny wouldn't be the best choice. Try thinking of a name that has a cute nickname for when they are little and a very sophisticated name for when they are older.

Source(s): Once knew a girl name Stormy and one named Sunny they both felt their names didnt fit them and hated them

Terribly sorry but my dogs name is Sunny. Why not try to spell it differently Sunnie. But if looking for a summer name, then what about Summer? Lily, Petunia, Lavender, Jasmine, Jonquil, Daisy, all these are bright sunny names that will carry her through life.

Aww I think that name is sweet. I also read a book, and the babys mother named her daughter Sunshine instead. Although I do think its a very sweet name : )

I like it, though it's a little boyish, simply based on its similarity to "Sonny."

It's also quite an underrated Morrissey song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D07VCL-o11E

Youtube thumbnail

I love the name.It is short and sweet name

it's fine there is no problem with the name u can use it

It is generally used as nick name

• Tazz

Can be pet name but not a formal one. Energetic woman can be named shakti(Power) , Purva(Wind) , Sonakshi,

i hate that name. i dont know why but its just not a good name i think

srry but i hate that name! one reason...i know this b!tch named sunny...and second...i just don't like it as a name...

how about Aura...i luv that name =) n it's very close to wat u r looking for...