What do you think of the name Sunny?

I'm having a baby girl in 3 months and haven't come up with a name yet. I want the name of my baby girl to sound like a free spirit, like a positive ray of life. I think Sunny is very sweet for all ages. I never met a person named Sunny, but read a book where one of the characters were names Sunny and in my head I imagined a beautiful, sunny, energetic woman. what do you think? (my biyfriend/father of the baby) hates it.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Dear Sunny, your Name Numerology is 3 which mean you are a ARTIST, will infuse, inspire and pull society upward and forward through idealistic contributions.

Friendly Numbers: 1, 2, 9

Enemy Numbers: 5, 6

Day: Thursday

Color: Yellow

Gem: Yellow Sapphire or Topaz

Metal: Gold

Body Chemistry: Balanced

Karmic Lesson: Selfless Service

Best Suited Professions: Scholars, professors, bankers, scientists, business executives [more]

Compatible numbers for Business: 3, 5, 6, 7, 9

- Marriage: 3,5,6,7, 9

- Romance: 1,3,6,9

• 1 decade ago

I personally hate the name too. Imagine having to write Sunny on your papers and when you grow up, Sunny wouldn't be the best choice. Try thinking of a name that has a cute nickname for when they are little and a very sophisticated name for when they are older.

Source(s): Once knew a girl name Stormy and one named Sunny they both felt their names didnt fit them and hated them
  • 1 decade ago

Terribly sorry but my dogs name is Sunny. Why not try to spell it differently Sunnie. But if looking for a summer name, then what about Summer? Lily, Petunia, Lavender, Jasmine, Jonquil, Daisy, all these are bright sunny names that will carry her through life.

• 1 decade ago

Aww I think that name is sweet. I also read a book, and the babys mother named her daughter Sunshine instead. Although I do think its a very sweet name : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like it, though it's a little boyish, simply based on its similarity to "Sonny."

It's also quite an underrated Morrissey song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D07VCL-o11E

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love the name.It is short and sweet name

• 1 decade ago

it's fine there is no problem with the name u can use it

It is generally used as nick name

• Tazz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Can be pet name but not a formal one. Energetic woman can be named shakti(Power) , Purva(Wind) , Sonakshi,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hate that name. i dont know why but its just not a good name i think

• 1 decade ago

srry but i hate that name! one reason...i know this b!tch named sunny...and second...i just don't like it as a name...

how about Aura...i luv that name =) n it's very close to wat u r looking for...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.