Bryan Danielson Or Desmond Wolfe Plus THW Presents Saturday Night Annihilation Episode 14 Voting?

I say Bryan,he has the experience and the talent to prove hes the best,but Desmond has a lot of talent and i am expecting big things from him. Tonight,the final stand.Only one Annihilation,Comatose and YATF show stands between Full Circle and now.Tonight,the last Annihilation before FC,Siberian Wolverine pays... show more I say Bryan,he has the experience and the talent to prove hes the best,but Desmond has a lot of talent and i am expecting big things from him.

Tonight,the final stand.Only one Annihilation,Comatose and YATF show stands between Full Circle and now.Tonight,the last Annihilation before FC,Siberian Wolverine pays a visit to Annihilation to fight King Cliff in an epic World Champ VS World Champ match.Y2Jericho takes on his fellow Money In The Bank competitor Mr Blood and The Raven Effect takes on Deadman 4 Life in preparation for D4L’s match with Justin at Full Circle.Also,tonight Cameron Hart finds who joins her,Ms Candy and RSCP in the Fatal 4 Way divas match at Full Circle among other highlights.So,the road is nearly at a close...

NOTE:If you have not yet had a matc scheduled for Full Circle then don’t fret,tune in for the full Full Circle card on Monday to find out.

Events throughout this show are promos and other things

Match 1
Winner is in Womans title Fatal 4 Way at Full Circle

Holybell VS BarbieOrton VS Amber Gale VS Jamie Lee

Cameron Hart,RSCP and Ms Candylicious at ringside.

Match 2
First Blood

Y2Jericho VS Mr Blood

Match 3
Hardcore Match

Brian Hardwick and The Code Man VS I A Meen and Richard Kingston w/ Charlie Scene and Ted Dibiase Jr

Match 4

If Adam wins he will face Dylan for Annihilation Championship at Full Circle

Adam Ejaz VS Dylan Klein

Match 5
Steel Cage

Justin and MJB VS E & C Connection and Icon w/ShaZam McAmazing at ringside

Match 6

Deadman 4 Life VS The Raven Effect

Match 7

Fallen Diablo VS WBHF w/ El Narcisista Por Excelencia at ringside

MAIN EVENT

Battle of the World Champions

Siberian Wolverine w/YATF Rookie Bio Hazard VS King Cliff w/YATF Rookie MA Beast

More matches will defintely be added as well as events.So promo to win and good luck!

The Comatose card will posted tommorow afternoon (Brit. Time)

Star,rate and promo if you can
9 answers 9