At at gumbo cookoff do judges like rice served with the gumbo?

1st gumbo cook off and wondering if the judges like it served with or with out rice. Looking for answers either from a judge or someone who has experience at these cook offs. I don't need opinions about this unless you know from experience. I always server it at home with rice but I am unsure as to how judges... show more 1st gumbo cook off and wondering if the judges like it served with or with out rice. Looking for answers either from a judge or someone who has experience at these cook offs. I don't need opinions about this unless you know from experience. I always server it at home with rice but I am unsure as to how judges want their samples served
Update: Rice is allowed according to the rules just want to know what is typical
Update 2: I know they go together but what do cookoff judges prefer. I think judging is different than eating for enjoyment