Juan Williams filled in for O'Reilly this week, what are the chances a conservative can fill in for olberman?

or Matthews or Maddow.

olberman won't even have them as guests, maybe that's libs idea of fair and balanced

Juan, not a liberal? You guys are desperate!

Favorite Answer

The only person that could fill in for Obermann is Bozo the clown. Between throwing paper at the camera and his crocodile tears I think he's an absolute idiot.

I hate how O'Reilly gets painted as a con. He is a equal opportunity hater. I have seen him rip people from all sides of the political circle a new one. Especially on his radio show. I was never a fan of him until I started listening to him on the radio at work. We need more Bill O'Reilly's I'm sick of the Becks, Limbaugh's, Olberman's and Matthew's types who just spew nonsense.

• I would say Juan is a centrist where alot of the independents lie on the political spectrum. BTW, I think he's done a pretty good job filling in for the O man.

• Never heard of Juan Williams. Is he a liberal according to conservatives?

Talk to me when Jim Carville or Roland Martin is filling in. Those are liberals.

0lberman, have a conservative on there?

It would lead to higher ratings. MSLSD can't have that! The liberals would be made to look as drug-addicted fools.

• Rob

Juan Williams isn't necessarily a liberal. He's been taking a lot of heat from liberals actually.

That would require Olberman to be fair and balanced.

Not in our lifetime.

• Jan

You gave me that laugh I needed today. Thanks!!! I couldn't agree with you more.