Eric
Lv 6

Do you ever get scared of getting murdered when selling/buying from craigslist?

1 time this guy wanted to give me a ride, i was like i'm cool gimme me chit. http://www.seattlepi.com/local/419207_edgewood28.h...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG O_O

WOW i'm never selling anything off craiglist again >_<

Seriously, thanks for posting this... I actually let the people in when it was cold out.....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's always a risk. If I am going to sell or buy anything from any body and they want me to pick it up or they want to come get it I always tell them to meet me at a public location. My favorite is a fast food restaurant but you could chose anywhere with a lot of people and camera's. Don't do business at your house or at someone else's always make sure there are too many witnesses just in case. Don't trust anyone this world is too cruel.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

And my ex wondered why I got so angry about him using my land line in an advert when he was selling stuff, he didn't even ask me first. I promptly told them didn't know anything about it and told him to never do that again, cheeky sod!

• Diana
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Actually, no. I think, why I never got scared was because, I've only bought and sold from women. Maybe that's why.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Nothing would surprise me anymore..

A lady advertised an apartment for rent and when the guy came to look at it he raped her.

• No, I have a huge, ugly somewhat mean Rottweiler. I bring him with me.

• -
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

sometimes I must admit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.