Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Problems with Final Fantasy VII(PC) controls?

It's actually the Ultima Edition(hey, it's hard to find FFVII these days!) .When I open the game, I was asked if I were to 'continue' or start a 'new game'. I tried using all my keys(numpad too) but they didn't function. I figured it was because it was the Ultima version, so I downloaded a few patches but I'm not sure how to use them. If you could, could you solve my problem and maybe give some links to some patches. Your help is deeply appreciated!

Favorite Answer

are you using a laptop? I pressed the "Num Lk/Scr Lk" button and it switched so i could use the number pad.

2,4,6,8 are the directional buttons

Enter is OK

0 is Cancel

+ is menu

5 is pause

Final Fantasy 7 Controls

very last delusion are tremendous video games, although they take time and dedication. in case you adore rpg's then you surely should comprehend the conventional honest. the perfect ones are FF3,10,7,9 and 13-2 stay faraway from 12 and eight to provide you some suggestion although in case you want to collect some extra rpg video games attempt y's or phantasy famous human being. both tremendous rpg's and that i hit upon phantasy famous human being to be extra positive than very last delusion

There should be instructions somewhere in the patch you got. Hope this helps.