The Broncos of 2010 are crap!?

Sack the coach. Get rid of Folau, Setu , Sims & Michaels. Then Buy some players that can tackle.

Who's still injured? Hodges. Who else? This was pretty close to full strength. There's nothing there. I'm sick of the "baby broncos" excuses.

Favorite Answer

lol Broncos are not like the old Broncos( Tallis, Berrigan, De Vere i can sit here and name players all day lol)

Personaly i cant see the Broncs making the top 8 or even being a threat to any other team.

Though i do agree with what you said, get rid of those players and buy new player.

• Craig

Get rid of Sims? How can you blame Sims when he's only played one game this season. He has been one of our best forwards over the past two years and he isn't even getting a bench spot now. Michaels? again, he's only had one game and you are blaming him. The only player on that list I sort of agree on is Folau. He is explosive in the first half, but only for the first half. If you go back to every 2nd half performance bar round 2 he has just given up and had little to no involvement in the game. Overall it's just not about sacking players or coaches. Since 2006 they have lost a first grade team that could just about make up and origin side nad it's all due to the salary cap. Only now do they have the money to gain a few more quality players. What do you think would happen to just about any other team under the same situation? The exact same thing.

• Shelby

"Who's still injured? Hodges. Who else?"

Peter Wallace, Andrew McCullough, Antonio Winterstein, Matt Gillett...

As for your 'question,' yes, we can't tackle for sh*t at the moment and the amount of drop ball was embarrassing last night. Michaels needs to be out of there for sure, and as far as I'm concerned, Folau is already gone, but I think the coach should stay. We'll get better. We can't get much worse!

Yeah I agree 100% with u except forc getting rid of Folau. But being a footy fan means loyalty and faith in your club I ain't doubting Brisbane after 8 games

I agree they had the knights beaten tonight at 22 to 12 yet knights are 30 to 22 wow they died again broncos and last week the dogs rolled them its a funny comp 2010 only team to really play each week are dragons im a dogs fan we got rolled tonight by the eels tipping is very hard this year

• Mel

Broncos still have a lot of injuries so these are basically the Baby Broncos playing. Given their lack of experience, I don't think they're do too poorly. They may not be a premiership winning side now but give them 5 years.

• ?

Yeah and they shoud sign some key players. Not ust iverload their line up with Under 20 players.

lockyer needs to go so they can build a new team for the future. 2010 is over for the broncos.

start giving guys some experience for 2011.

thaiday been the only one to stand up each week. how can you blame henjak after 20 years of bennett be prepared to have a few bad years