Who thinks there could be vampires among us?

Ok so I know People are always asking crazy questions but what if there were and we wouldn't even know it... I mean It could be true it might not be I have no proof against it but who thinks there could be or couldn't be opinions...

Favorite Answer

there are many things among us, but humanity is a generally blind race of beings. a vampire walks down a street and a man sees a shadow, a dog however barks and howlsat said vampire as if it is about to attack him. a vampire walks in the moon light a man sees it and says no that was simply a squirell and the squirell runs from the vampire. not that a vampire is what you think it is. but people are blind deaf and dumb. it is a fact. as for the other beings who come into human bodies from time to time, they act differently look a bit diferently and unless you are of them or have a trained psychic eye will never see them or know they are different. but it is unimportant, fact is there are many beings that walk within the crowds of humans.

. Given the existence of vampire couples with vampire children, they seem able to reproduce sexually. Ankh-Morpork resident Arthur Winkins became a vampire as part of an inheritance that included an old castle in Überwald and the accompanying noble title. His wife Doreen Winkins refers to herself as a vampiress, or vampire by marriage, although she is not actually undead. However in Reaper Man, Doreen was not affected by the hypnotic music playing throughout the city (which turned normal people into mindless walking units) - a characteristic shared by the other undead she was with

Source(s): wikipedia

Hello.

Yes,me,I'm a vampire amongst you! I'm called Ray Cathode.

Big L 266

Of course you have proof against it! You have all of science which says when people are dead and buried they stay dead and buried.

I'm so ashamed of Americans. They're so willfully ignorant.

Quoting Terry Pratchett as "evidence" is pretty dense, as well.

people inlove with edward cullen who cant face the fact that HES NOT REAL!!!!

:)

stupid people,gullible people,children,people with mental illness,etc...

Source(s): me
  • ?

NO F@cking way!

Anything is possible!!!!