Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who thinks there could be vampires among us?

Ok so I know People are always asking crazy questions but what if there were and we wouldn't even know it... I mean It could be true it might not be I have no proof against it but who thinks there could be or couldn't be opinions...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there are many things among us, but humanity is a generally blind race of beings. a vampire walks down a street and a man sees a shadow, a dog however barks and howlsat said vampire as if it is about to attack him. a vampire walks in the moon light a man sees it and says no that was simply a squirell and the squirell runs from the vampire. not that a vampire is what you think it is. but people are blind deaf and dumb. it is a fact. as for the other beings who come into human bodies from time to time, they act differently look a bit diferently and unless you are of them or have a trained psychic eye will never see them or know they are different. but it is unimportant, fact is there are many beings that walk within the crowds of humans.

• 1 decade ago

. Given the existence of vampire couples with vampire children, they seem able to reproduce sexually. Ankh-Morpork resident Arthur Winkins became a vampire as part of an inheritance that included an old castle in Überwald and the accompanying noble title. His wife Doreen Winkins refers to herself as a vampiress, or vampire by marriage, although she is not actually undead. However in Reaper Man, Doreen was not affected by the hypnotic music playing throughout the city (which turned normal people into mindless walking units) - a characteristic shared by the other undead she was with

Source(s): wikipedia
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello.

Yes,me,I'm a vampire amongst you! I'm called Ray Cathode.

Big L 266

• 1 decade ago

Of course you have proof against it! You have all of science which says when people are dead and buried they stay dead and buried.

I'm so ashamed of Americans. They're so willfully ignorant.

Quoting Terry Pratchett as "evidence" is pretty dense, as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

people inlove with edward cullen who cant face the fact that HES NOT REAL!!!!

:)

• 1 decade ago

stupid people,gullible people,children,people with mental illness,etc...

Source(s): me
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

NO F@cking way!

• 1 decade ago

Anything is possible!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.