If one accept in the “One God" and message of “Islam" in religion practise, is he entitled to salvation?

Please allow me to clarify this - "If someone accepted in the “One God" and message of “Islam" teaching, however reject Prophet Mohammad as the one. Would he still entitled for salvation or he will be punish in hellfire completely?

Your valuable advise please. Thanks you.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Specifics are not that important. If you believe in One God, then you are Muslim. Even if you never knew who Muhammad is, if you have good intentions, you will go to heaven. We believe that you are judged on your intentions. In the end, only God can judge you, but no one is guaranteed heaven. As long as your intentions are to be closer to God, and you try to act out on these intentions, you really have nothing to worry about. The reason Muslims say that the Quran is more correct than the older texts which preceed it is because time errodes things, including the Torah and the Bible. This is not speculation, but facts. The Torah and the Bible have changed dramatically in their content throughout the years. The Quran is closer to the original Bible that the current Bible is. We believe in Jesus and his religion, and Moses and his, because they were all forms of Islam (peace through God).

• 10 years ago

Well that depends on God right?

What if he likes Africans more then Americans?

White more then yellows?

He might forgive the fact that one rejects Mohammad, but it depends on God

However what I'm pretty sure is that if you want to go to Heaven, you must follow the Five pillars, which is believe in one God and Mohammad, pray five times a day, go visit Kaaba at least one, give charity and fast on Ramadan.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well, it all depends, yes, there is only one God in Islam, which is the exact point the entire religion revolves around and Mohammad was just a prophet. It also depends on how you live your life; you can't be gay, sin... whatever. Allah judges on whether you are a good person as well as what you believe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Thank you for your good question.

How do you accept the teaching of Islam while you reject the prophet Mohammed(pbuh).There are five pillars of islam,the first one is the testimony of faith(shahaadah) None is rightfully worshiped except God (La ilaaha ‘ill-Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger of God (Muhammad-ur-Rasool-ullah).

As a muslim we must accept the order of Almighty Allah.

Almighty Allah says:Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (31)

Say: Obey Allah and the messenger. But if they turn away, Lo! Allah loveth not the disbelievers (in His guidance). (32)"(3:31-32)

www.thedeenshow.com

www.watchisalm.com

www.islam-guide.com

www.islamreligion.com

www.prophetofislam.com

• 10 years ago

you can't become a muslim if you don't believe in the prophet (Peace and Blessings be Upon Him) and therefore you're not a believer and you can't enter paradise. even if you do believe in the One God and in the teachings of Islam.to be a muslim you have to say the following phrase in full sincerity and convection :

"There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger" (this is the meaning but the actual phrase is in arabic)

now i don't get it, how do you believe in the message of prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) if you don't believe he was a prophet. i mean according to you all the teachings of islam are made up, they're not really from God, so how can believe in it !!!

• 10 years ago

I don't think he would be entitled for salvation because prophets are the messengers of God so if we believe in "one God" we should believe in them too( I mean all of them including Mohammad(pub)). And that's what God wants.

• 10 years ago

The requirements of being a Muslims is to believe in the Oneness of Allah, the Quran, and the belief that Mohammad (SAW) was the last of the Prophets. Exclusion of any one the aforementioned requirements does not make one a true Muslim.

• 10 years ago

It's not possible to accept God and Islamic precepts without accepting Mohammad as the prophet. That is just as illogical as a Christian saying that you accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for humanity's sins, but you don't accept Jesus.

You need to think things through more clearly.

• 10 years ago

'La illaha illAllah, Muhammadur Rasoulullah'- There is no god but Allah and Muhammad(p.b.u.h) is the Messenger of Allah.

Accept the above and then you are a Muslim. If not, then its 'sorry.com'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.