Things To Do In Pittsburgh, PA?

My girlfriend and I are going to a Pirates game on a Monday night in early May and are looking to spend the day in Pittsburgh. I googled some things to do and it listed the Gateway Clipper Fleet (one tour that morning leaves too early), Kennywood (closed that day), and walking around the Allegheny Cemetery (not my cup of tea). Any suggestions of things a couple of twenty-something's can do for a day in Pittsburgh?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

There's a lot of things to do in Pittsburgh such as Ride the Duquesne or Monongahela Incline, Have Lunch at Primanti's , visiting Point State Park , and Experience the South Side When the Sun Goes Down.

Ride the Duquense and Monongahela Inclines. You'll have great photo opportunites in both places with great views of the city. At the top of the Duquense Incline, is a small gift shop and an interesting museum with many historic photos.

Also, visit The Pittsburgh Zoo and The National Aviary. They have excellent exhibits and shows.

If you have a car, you can drive to Fallingwater, which is about 1 1/2 hour drive from downtown Pittsburgh. They have some good tours of the home and grounds.

Source(s): Visited Pittsburgh

nothing this place sucks theres nothing fun to do once you did it once it gets boring i suggest you move out becuzz pittsburgh is the worst city to live in.

Go to the Carnegie.