Is it too unreasonable of a request to ask to have the power point files to help study for an exam?

I sent an email to a teacher asking if I could please have the files of the power points to help me study for the final exam. We went over the power points in class and I have it in my notes but I feel that the power point would be better for me to use. The thing is the Professor said he was going to be checking is... show more I sent an email to a teacher asking if I could please have the files of the power points to help me study for the final exam. We went over the power points in class and I have it in my notes but I feel that the power point would be better for me to use. The thing is the Professor said he was going to be checking is email regularly and it has been over a day since I sent it. He did not even say no, I feel he is intentionally ignoring my message.Shouldn't he have at least said no?
Update: All of the other teachers give the files though, and he goes over everything fast so my notes are not the easiest to read at some points.
Update 2: I did not miss any classes though. I mean maybe I am wrong but all the other teachers hand them out.
Update 3: He told us he would be checking is email often though.