Funny noise from my full stomach...not hungry. Sounds like...well idk a bird?

So these last couple of days Ive been hearing this funny sound coming from my stomach. It does not sound like my stomach is growling and I know its not cause I am hungry. It actually sounds like...to me anyways...a pigeon. You know the noise a pigeon makes...well it really sounds just like that! I hate it! Also... show more So these last couple of days Ive been hearing this funny sound coming from my stomach. It does not sound like my stomach is growling and I know its not cause I am hungry. It actually sounds like...to me anyways...a pigeon. You know the noise a pigeon makes...well it really sounds just like that! I hate it!
Also Ive been having a more embarrassing symptom. Gas. Horrid gas...one I thought it smelled like Amonia actuall.

Please if anyone knows what it could be I would appreciate it. I just went to the doctors a couple of week ago and cant afford to go back just for this.
If it helps Im female, 20s
1 answer 1