File A Complaint on Xbox Live?

So I want to get someone banned for a while on xbox live. (Forever would be nice.) How can I do this by Filing A Complaint? How many complaints do I need? How many people would I have to get? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Why don't you just ignore them instead of resorting to childish behavior?

Well Im a 360 gamer Too and i know the trash talk is something almost every gamer does. But the complaints are a method to "ban" people from xbox live, chances are that microsoft doesn't read those complaints BUT if the person gets 6-12 Complaints in less than 24h microsoft will take actions against Him and track his account for more complaints\bad reviews ETC. if he keeps that behavior he would get a 24h suspension and so on and so on.

It is not possible to file multiple complaints successfully, as it will likely be considered spam. Simply report them once, and let Microsoft do it's thing.