Who's tired pf the word "SWAG" or "SWAGGER" or hate that word cause I can't stand it?

To me that word is just exaggerated especially since most of these rappers act like they got "SWAGGER" but in my opinion I don't see a rapper that got to many Diamond Necklaces and stuff on him or her intimidating along with exaggerated style.

To me that Swag sounds stupid and too overused.

Favorite Answer

You must not have any.

I do use the be conscious hate - yet hardly. It does effect how I cope with others - as though I say I hate somebody or think of it, i gets aggravated each and every time i'm around that individual - however the anger and dislike have been what led to the detest. because it extremely is i'm able to think of of below 5 human beings i might say I hate.

The thing that makes it so stupid is that the people who use it use the terms swag and swagger to describe their clothes. Which has no relavance to the true meaning of the word. It simply means how you walk/carry yourself. Plus, most of all rappers that use that term in their songs are wack anyways.

Swag is the stupidest, most over used term in rap.

all you here is

"i got more swagga than you"

"mayne he got some swagg"

"get my swag on"

the list goes on and on, it's ridiculous

What does it even mean?! I hear young people all the time say that Lil Wayne is the best rapper because, in their own words, "THA MAYNE GOTZ SWAGGA YO!!"

So he doesn't have good lyrics, good beats or good subject matter, but because he has "swagger" he's automatically the best?

Coming from somebody who's 16... I apologize to all of you on behalf of my generation.

I remember when creativity was the only thing we "flaunted". Now we HAVE to have the best Nikes just to be considered normal. But hey, if you can find the right booster, it's not that bad.

• Mario

Or when someone doesn't like a rapper even though they're good, just because "he don't got swag"

it's definitely over used now.