Baseball poll: Who are 5 players on your favorite team right now that...?

Have been doing exactly what's asked them for the past week or so? Swinging the bat and/or playing good defense, or pitching well (pitchers included, obviously.) 5 guys that right now you're happy with, and would give them the gold star on their homework assignment for a job well done, and tell why... show more Have been doing exactly what's asked them for the past week or so? Swinging the bat and/or playing good defense, or pitching well (pitchers included, obviously.) 5 guys that right now you're happy with, and would give them the gold star on their homework assignment for a job well done, and tell why you're happy with them.

And who are 5 guys you AREN'T very satisfied with? Sloppy defense, bad outings if they're pitchers, maybe if they're in a slump at the plate.. just 5 guys that aren't bringing it, and really need to START bringing it because they're starting to frustrate you a bit, and for what reasons.

So yup, let me know how you're feeling about the players on your team at this point in the season - which guys are on your good side, and which guys need to watch out. All answers welcome =) (unless you're a troll)

Here are mine:

DOING WELL
1. Daniel Bard - Has terrific stuff in his few appearances out of the bullpen
2. Clay Buchholz - 2 consec. quality starts and the sharpest starter right now
3. Jason Varitek - Calling great games and swinging the bat well
4. Marco Scutaro - He's gotten on base a lot and his defense seems to be improving
5. Darnell McDonald - He gets better and better with each game! I love how he gives 110% for every moment that he's playing, and he keeps coming up big for the team

DOING POORLY
1. Josh Beckett - He seems to have forgotten how to pitch
2. Victor Martinez - He seems to have forgotten how to hit. And he obviously needs to work on the throwing out base-runners issue
3. Scott Schoeneweis - He gives me a heart attack every time he comes into the game
4. Hideki Okajima - Got pushed around his last couple appearances, very out-of-character for Oki
5. Scott Atchison - Same as Schoeneweis. I'm sorry, I do NOT like the Scotts.
Update: Wow thanks for the answers everyone, these are a lot of fun to read!