What Kind Of Reaction Do You Think Al Sharpton Would Get At A NASCAR Event Or Country Music Awards?

I ask because when Al Sharpton hosted an episode of a wrestling show called WWE Raw, the reaction from the crowd was overwhelmingly negative because he got mostly very loud boos and very few cheers.

Do you think the mostly negative reaction is because Al is an extremely controversial figure ? Looks like most White folks still have not forgiven him for the Tawana Brawley incident.

Favorite Answer

Well, if he interrupted what is supposed to be a fun and entertaining event to accuse the event-goers of racism, and made his typical 45 minute speech consisting of mostly factless rhetoric, I would venture a guess that his reception would be chilly at best.

Forgiven him? For calling all white people racists and rapists by association? Now why would anyone hold a grudge over that?

He is a fat load who has done more to damage harmony in this country than any one man I can think of!

(Until the last election came along, that is...)

aw hell, they'd probably give his hair a good fluffin' and hand him a cold bud. I really have no sympathy for the trials that people go thru after they have spent their lives making themselves into controversial figures. if ol' al was to get pummeled to death by the crowd, I'd feel like he set them dominoes up himself.

• Probably would not be a very warm reception. Most people, including nascar fans, are not fond of race-baiters.

my guess is most yahoo answers contributers will give you a pretty realistic response, of what redneck conservatives would say to al sharpton

his life would be in danger there, unless he was dressed up as a clown, then people would just laugh at him