OK asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

Is it a PPO? What company are you with? I haven't had health insurance for most of my life and am now shopping around. I have a very bad attitide about doctors and insurance... :) Oh, well. I just got a quote from Aetna-basic $187 a month-you have to spend 5K before the hospitalization kicks in and I can't remember the copay. And plan to get a quote from Anthem Blue Cross and, also, Blue Shield of California (2 separate companies here.) Ugghh! Any advice would be appreciated. If I'm going to go the effort to get insurance I don't want some fly by night whatever, but I am really so ignorant of this stuff. Thanks for any input.

Favorite Answer

$87 (expected to rise soon to slightly over $100). PPO. Anthem Blue Cross. On my plan, $3500 before anything kicks in.

You can save on your insurance by compare quotes at http://PROTECTIONHELP.NET/fujztYU142

RE How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

At - INSUREDEAL.INFO- you can get quotes in just a few minutes

• Alisun

I would recommend that you try this web page where you can get quotes from different companies: http://QUOTES-FOR-INSURANCE.NET/index.html?src=2YA...

RE :How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

Follow 6 answers

Instead of getting PPO try HMO or Short Term Health Insurance. You can contact your Auto Insurance company and see if they are offering Health insurance. You may get better deal/discount for carrying multi insurance with them. Also, they can explain you better about all terms and conditions. If you don't have Auto insurance would recommend to search online and get a quote before getting stuck with coverage that does not fit your purpose.

Good luck!

Compare insuran ce quotes

You can find the best rates and offers for your insurance at: COVERAGEDEALS.NET