OK asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

Is it a PPO? What company are you with? I haven't had health insurance for most of my life and am now shopping around. I have a very bad attitide about doctors and insurance... :) Oh, well. I just got a quote from Aetna-basic $187 a month-you have to spend 5K before the hospitalization kicks in and I can't remember the copay. And plan to get a quote from Anthem Blue Cross and, also, Blue Shield of California (2 separate companies here.) Ugghh! Any advice would be appreciated. If I'm going to go the effort to get insurance I don't want some fly by night whatever, but I am really so ignorant of this stuff. Thanks for any input.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

$87 (expected to rise soon to slightly over $100). PPO. Anthem Blue Cross. On my plan, $3500 before anything kicks in.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You can save on your insurance by compare quotes at http://PROTECTIONHELP.NET/fujztYU142

RE How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

Is it a PPO? What company are you with? I haven't had health insurance for most of my life and am now shopping around. I have a very bad attitide about doctors and insurance... :) Oh, well. I just got a quote from Aetna-basic $187 a month-you have to spend 5K before the hospitalization kicks in and I can't remember the copay. And plan to get a quote from Anthem Blue Cross and, also, Blue Shield of California (2 separate companies here.) Ugghh! Any advice would be appreciated. If I'm going to go the effort to get insurance I don't want some fly by night whatever, but I am really so ignorant of this stuff. Thanks for any input.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

At - INSUREDEAL.INFO- you can get quotes in just a few minutes

RE How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

• Alisun
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I would recommend that you try this web page where you can get quotes from different companies: http://QUOTES-FOR-INSURANCE.NET/index.html?src=2YA...

RE :How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?

Follow 6 answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Instead of getting PPO try HMO or Short Term Health Insurance. You can contact your Auto Insurance company and see if they are offering Health insurance. You may get better deal/discount for carrying multi insurance with them. Also, they can explain you better about all terms and conditions. If you don't have Auto insurance would recommend to search online and get a quote before getting stuck with coverage that does not fit your purpose.

Good luck!

• 5 years ago

Compare insuran ce quotes

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You can find the best rates and offers for your insurance at: COVERAGEDEALS.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.