. asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 10 years ago

translate ;maza taf3al law kont makani?

does anyone rememer deya el deen bebarus and his famous program?

elmohem..what wud u do if u were in my shoes:

they made the road leading to my house a one way direction . so i have to alf lafa 3ageeba to get to my home.

nobody obeys the sign...i am the only stupid person who does.

now i feel habla that i am so conscientious....should i do like they do and break the sign and enter the road .

actually i did it twice but dameery meash metawe3ni to do something wrong

by the way generally i never break street sings ,

but this time i want to cz my house is the 2nd one off the road .....

we kol mara a3melha badaye2 men nafsi gedan.....we ab2a za3lana men nafsi

so what wud u do? not that if u tell me to break the sign i will. i know i wont,

or actually ... i cant.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hallo hallo hallo

3 3shan ma shoftsh avatarek mn zman

a2olk 3la 7agh mmkn trea7k shoaeh every time you obey the sign hata5dy thwab!!! ezay b2a

the prophet (pbuh)said " لا يكن أحدكم إمعة يقول: إن أحسن الناس أحسنت، وإن أساءوا أسأت، ولكن وطنوا أنفسكم إن أحسن الناس أن تحسنوا، وإن أساءوا أن تجتنبوا إساءتهم

and another thing you will keep your self and the others away from harm coz momken tla2y 7d tl3lek from the middle of no where la kader allah. w kman t7fazy flosk w kramtk mn elly baly balk

• 10 years ago

Advice # 1: Never listen to Angelo

Advice # 2: when you have a car going your way one day and you don't make that U turn and you get in a car accident (ba3d elshar ba3d elshar) your going to regret that decision and you are going to wish you took that long road instead of getting into an accident. i know it's so easy to cheat but is it easy to cheat without getting caught? consider the consequences.

Read this poem by Robert Frost:

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Source(s): i didn't know you were a girl lol !
  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

That's Really Amazing. Oops Google Translator would have Mother-in-law. Array I am not in this subject. I run ======================================... Baby Beauty

• 10 years ago

well,, breaking the one way sign is 1500 (by mistake)pound fine or 3 months in jail(on purpose) or both ,,

I paid the fine myself for doing that for just 100m (there was no sign)... I think due to age I would not like a transistor guy (y-shedeny ) so , lets be the only ahbal but not a law breaker....

plus last year more than 7000 persons were killed in Car accidents in Egypt,,more than the number of all who died in the 6th of October war from Egypt ,, 7ram 3lakom ya Nas!!!!

@edit: because of such el Angelo-alike...lol,, Mabrouk we could do it and we are the first worldwide in something:

Yes Misr is Number one in Car/road accidents:

http://www.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=219589&

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

What would you do,if you were in my place or in my shoes? I will just follow the street rules. If you get stopped by the police officer & you tell him " oh officer everybody is doing it & it's not convenient for me to go go all around to get to my house"...? He doesn't care, & he won't even listen to you. He will hand you a traffic ticket no matter what. Just obey the rules, then everybody will. That's what i'll do! Oh, it's even safer for you and for the other's.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

don't break it...traffic police in egypt have no mercy, momken yebahdeloky w yedaf3oky damm albek 3ashan elmokhalfa..w anty f ghana 3an kol dah!!

han3mel aih kollo fasad fe fasad rabna yakhdoh elle f bally w yeraya7na menoh howwa 3alto ba2a ya rab yarab!!

• 10 years ago

hell ..... break it !! save time , energy and gasoline ... but be careful ...

or demand a U-turn from the local authorities

no one really cared about YOU when they made that change ... so why should you care about their lack of planning ???

• 10 years ago

follow the sign, i wish if all Egyptians follow the rules, we will be better and more organize.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.