Kawajai asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

RWF April Massacre Vote+Promo/Tyler Black or Davey Richards?

Here we go. The first Pay-Per-View of RWF is here. Tonight we cultivate the rivalries. Tonight, new champions will be crowned. This is April Massacre!

Match 1:

United States Championship

Marq "The Bolt" Banks vs Prasdana (c)

Match 2:

Global Championship

MA Beast vs Dylan Klein (c)

Match 3:

First Blood Match

Jordan23 vs Rock N' Wrestling Connection

Match 4:

Unified Tag Team Championship

ScarFace and Master of Moves (c) vs JayJay Helterbrand and Amazing C (c)

Match 5:

Ted Dibiase Jr. vs Shaun Cold

Match 6:

ShowDown Championship

Justin vs King Cliff (c)

Match 7:

Women's Championship

Ms Candylicious vs Cameron Hart (c)

Match 8:

World Heavyweight Championship

The Raven Effect vs The Funking Punk vs Risky Business (c)

Favorite Answer

Promo:

Finally the collision of the dominant forces in RWF will be able to meet for that Global Championship. I am truly the master of wrestling, the extraordinary assailant whose one goal is to take down losers and win some gold while doing it. This championship is exactly what I need to finally put myself on the map here in RWF. It is going to be my shot at finally doing something better; doing something worthy of wasting my time. Winning and retaining this title will be a pleasure and something I will never cease to do. My talents have gone unseen for so long now but once I amaze all the fans here in April Massacre, it will be worth the wait. There is no way I can lose to this kid, Dylan Klein has absolutely nothing on me and there is no way he can beat me. I am a ferocious, caged beast waiting to be unlocked by a golden key. That golden key will come to my possession tonight and I will finally be able to unlock my true potential.

My opponent for tonight does not even have a tenth of the ability that I possess. I am much stronger, faster, and durable than he is. Is he able to land a perfect moonsault off a ladder and onto a person standing 10 feet away? Probably, but he will also probably break his neck while trying because he is such a terrible wrestling. Botch, after botch, after botch – that’s all we expect from Dylan Klein. To be honest, I am a bit scared that he will end my career tonight because he will probably mess up one of his moves. Haha, I make myself laugh – the guy will not even get a chance to hit me, I will completely dominate him in the ring tonight. This one-man army wants to see what Dylan’s got – but I am probably going to be disappointed to see that he has absolutely nothing.

After I win the championship tonight, I will finally get the praise that I have so long deserved. I will not only be the longest reigning Global Champion, but I will also be the best Global Champion there ever will be. This title will begin my career here at RWF, and put me on the fast track to the main event. You should all watch me become the Undisputed Champion here because once I win this title…there is so many more to collect.

>>kayfabe<<

• Tyler Black.

1 - Prasdana.

2 - MA Beast.

3 - Jordan23.

4 - Scarface and Master of Moves.

5 - Ted Dibiase Jr.

6 - King Cliff.

7 - Cameron Hart.

8 - Risky Business.

Prasdana

Dylan Klein

Jordan23

ScarFace and Master of Moves

Ted DiBiase Jnr

King Cliff

Camero Hart

Risky Business

Promo: The Mater and his partner ScarFace tonight will beat JabroniJabroni Heltercrap and Amazing Candyass for the Unified Tag Titles at April Massacre. At April Massacre, a real shitload will be massacred when my partner ScarFace and I beat the living daylights out of JayJay Helterbrand and Amazing C. JayJay, I'm already against you in another E-Fed and I beat you there and here. Amazing C, you can't keep an original name can you? Well guess what? I'm gonna leave you original at January Massacre. Original kicked up monkeyass. AC and Jay, your fates are sealed for the Massacre when SF and I kick you piles of monkey crap straight down Blue Hell!!! The MASTER.....IS......HERE!!!!!!

Source(s): The Master Says...He will come back

Tonight is my night to show why I am the best wrestler in the business. Tonight I win the World Title of this company just like I have most companies before this one. You see I am the best in the business at what I do. I have been champion in all of the companies I have ever been in, it doesn't matter how many people are in this match, It doesn't matter if it's Risky and there is a tweetie bird flapping around this is going to be a great night for the punk of wrestling. The Funking Punk will win tonight, and he will become your NEEEEEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Prasdana

MA Beast

Jordan23

JayJay Helterbrand and Amazing C

Ted Dibiase Jr.

King Cliff

Cameron Hart

Risky Business

Prasdana

Dylan Klein

Jordan23

ScarFace and Master of Moves

Justin

Ms Candylicious

Risky Business

PROMO:Really MA Beast Really?you think you can bring me down and take my Global Title I mean REALLY?You got few cheap wins and you think you are so much better than me.I am the Global Champion I am the best in the world I represent the world and I will beat you tonight and keep MY Global Title you think that I will both a move and end your career...no...I will beat you up so bad that all bones in your body will hurt I will retire you from wrestling you will get the worst beating of your entire life I promise that.I am the Global Champion because I am better than everyone else and I will prove that tonight.SHUT UP!!!!Hypocrites I am talking here.All of you people support MA Beast??aha thats what I thought the whole arena that booes me and cheer for that little monkey MA Beast well you know what I don't want you hypocrits,parasites,Gelatinous tapeworms to cheer for me you don't deserve to cheer for me because I am better than all of you.

What you don't know and what MA Beast doesn't know is that here in RWF the new era has began the era of Dylan Klein...OH...Sorry the Era of Global Champion Dylan Klein and nobody can bring me down MA you sad I am not talented?? I am by far the best wrestler in RWF I am better than every single wrestler in this Efed I am the best wrestler in the World and this GLOBAL TITLE proves that.I will prove that I am dominant force in RWF I am the Master here and all of you hypocrites will have to praise me when I beat MA Beast and keep MY Global Title.I am The Trend Setting,Attention Getting,One Of a Kind........DYLAN KLEIN Global Champion and I am Better Than You.

Prasdana

MA Beast

Jordan23

ScarFace and Master of Moves

Ted Dibiase Jr

Justin

Cameron Hart

Risky Business

• Promo:

King Cliff,here we are. RWF April Massacre. You vs Me for that championship gold around your waist. Cliff all these weeks we've fought and fought over and over again. It makes me wonder, just what is this company playing at? Do they not realize who or what I am? Do they not realize just who YOU are. King Cliff? Ha! More like King Jobber. Cliff if theirs one thing I know how to do its beat little girls like you. Tonight im gonna be like OJ, except this time "I did do it.". That championship better be nice and warm when I get it around my waist tonight, because im cutting back the jobbers in this company cold turkey. So Cliff,let me ask you...are you ready? Ha I dont think so. But only time will tell my friend. So lets not waste anymore of it. You vs Me,RWF April Massacre,One on One,for the RWF ShowDown Championship. Lets do this.

Votes:

Marq

MA Beast

J23

SF and MOM

Ted

Justim

Cameron

TFP

Prasdana

MA Beast

Jordan23

ScarFace and MoM

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Justin

Ms Candylicious

The Raven Effect

• Marq

MA

RNW

Team 1

Shaun Cold

Justin

Cameron

RB

Promo: No match? Is that how valuable I am to this company? Well, maybe its time I show you how much Im worth, im going to do something that is going to make you regret not putting me in a match. Im going to do something that I & you will never forget. I might intefear in a match, I might go Bin Laden for one night & blow this f*cking arena up, but no matter what I decide to do, Its going to be the single most entertaining thing to ever happen in this fed.