What would cause you to "die of shock"?

You know the saying........"I'd die of shock if blah blah blah..."

:D

@ Joel: you just indeed talked to a fat person. What funeral home shall I send the flowers too, ;).

Favorite Answer

When MM finally tells me his real name.

Death of natural causes via Wiki: In medicine, death by natural causes is a loosely-defined term used by coroners describing death when the cause of death was a naturally occurring disease process, or was not apparent given medical history or circumstances. (It may also be described as death by "multiple organ failure".) Thus, deaths caused by active human intervention (as opposed to the failure of medical intervention to prevent death) are excluded from this definition, and are described as unnatural deaths. Note that "old age" is not a scientifically recognized cause of death; there is always a more proximal cause, such as cancer, heart disease, or liver failure (though the precise cause may be unknown in a particular case, and it could be one of a number of aging-associated diseases). Deaths due to any disease process are deaths by natural causes. The "unnatural" causes are usually given as accident (sometimes termed "death by misadventure"), suicide, and homicide. In some settings, other categories may be added. For example, a jail system may track the deaths of inmates due to acute intoxication separately.

People do die of heart failure caused by shock.

The next time someone says that you can reply, "if your heart is that weak, you should be on medication, or see a surgeon about a transplant".

Chuck Norris

• Mary

I'd die of shock if I was given a 1969 Camaro~

People misuse that word I think. There's an actual medical condition called shock that can be very life threatening.

That for once I wouldn't get a run around by my doctor and why so many test with such little results.

Sticking my finger in an electric socket seems to do the trick!

Being plugged in to the main electricity I suppose....lol

Elephants start to fly