7th Grade Reading Level Books and Summary?!?

Please if you know any chapter books around the 7th grade level it could be a little bit above but not too much please dont let it be below. Can you tell me the book title, author, and a summary of what it is about.

It can be any genre :)

Favorite Answer

The Contender by Robert Lipsyte

It takes place in the 1960s in a black neighborhood. Alfred Brooks is avoiding two kids who are after him. His friend James is having a drug problem. Alfred wants to stand up for himself so he signs up for boxing while trying to help James.

Rumble Fish by Hinton, S.E.

Rusty-James, a junior high school boy, idolizes his older brother, the coolest, toughest guy in the neighborhood. His main desire is to follow in the footsteps of his older brother and become a gang leader, but eventually an event occurs which he cannot handle.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined.

Willow by Julia Hoban

Seven months ago, on a rainy March night, sixteen year- old Willow’s parents died in a horrible car accident. Willow was driving. Now her older brother barely speaks to her, her new classmates know her as the killer orphan girl, and Willow is blocking the pain by secretly cutting herself. But when one boy—one sensitive, soulful boy—discovers Willow’s secret, it sparks an intense relationship that turns the “safe” world Willow has created for herself upside down.

• kriger

7th Grade Chapter Books

I discovered the book Bloody Jack a few years ago and LOVED IT. Like, I can't even explain how much I love the books. I would say it is definitely 7th grade level (it is about a 12 or 13 year old girl, so same age as 7th graders), and not lower. I’m 18 and I love the books! Bloody Jack is a part of a series of books written by L.A. Meyer. No one that I know has heard of the books. I know the title sounds weird, but it's really not. The books are historical, but there's a lot of adventure and some romance. It is about a girl, Jackie, who has to disguise herself as a boy in order to escape living on the streets of England. After she is aboard the ship she encounters tons of problems and adventures! There are six (I believe) books in the series and another one is coming out this fall.

Hope you love them as much as I do!

Chapter Books For 7th Graders

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 7th grade reading level books summary: https://biturl.im/kU4MY

I am in seventh grade too! I really enjoy Sharon Flake Books, Lauren Myracle, and ReShonda Tate Billengsley books.

If you could give a genre of book it would help me list some immensely