Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you firmly believe to be true or right that you feel the world either doesn't know?

or doesn't understand?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe that gravity is stronger in the spring, and that's why it's so hard to get out of bed these days.

• 1 decade ago

Right: The Bible, God given morals, sinful man, Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world

Most of the world bases their truth on what they think is right in relation to their selfish nature and desires. For instance, evolution is a man created idea to get rid of the existence of God. Why is it so widespread? In 1957, the Russians launched Sputnik. The US said wow! What do the Russians have that we don't have? Oh they are teaching evolution! We must start teaching evolution. Soon after, Darwin's 100 year Origin of Species anniversary. 1960s to present, more evolutionary teaching. Ever since then, our society has become morally loose. Why? Because evolution teaches that you are just an accident and there is no God so you can do whatever you want. Teenage pregnancy skyrocketed. Abortions skyrocketed. School shootings skyrocketed. Unmarried couples living together skyrocketed. Violence in schools, disrespect is schools skyrocketed. I believe that people are losing their faith because of this evolutionary theory which is taught as fact, and there is no evidence to support it. It's indoctrination of children. I wish everyone would take the time to watch these seminars:

http://www.drdino.com/media-categories.php?c=semin...

• 1 decade ago

That we were created by Almighty God. That Evolution is a hoax. That God became man and dwelt among us. God left the Glory of Heaven and took on human flesh. Lived perfectly under the law. Then became a sacrifice for the sins of humanity. Jesus Christ died on a cross to pay for your sin. He then rose to give you everlasting life. Human kind was an enemy of God because of sin. Now those who believe on Christ and repent of their sin are reconciled unto God as His children.

• Heck, didn't have to think too long about that one :)

"Many are the ways that seem right to a man that lead only to Death"

And I have known several people who actually killed themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That if you keep celery wrapped in tin foil, in the fridge, it will stay fresh an extremely long time. !

it's a little known secret.......but it works!

• Alice
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That every person on this earth is a child of God, and we are all members of the same family.

• It really IS okay for a chick to have a penis- I feel totally empowered with this thing!

• Well...

THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX! *eye twitch* No, seriously. Why don't you believe me?????????

... Other than that, not really.

Source(s): Oh, the conspiracy!
  • there is no 'God'

we're all alone on this tiny planet

there's no great deity out there looking out for us

when we die, we're gone forever

do the best, to enjoy the ride; help others on their journey

peace to everyone...regardless of your race, religion, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, etc. we're all humans, Homo sapiens.

• 1 decade ago

Trolls have feelings too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.