China stripped off 2000 Olympic gymnastic medals?

Now when will the IOC strip them off the 2008 medals?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/christineb...

China knows how to do three things better than anyone else:

Pollute the earth, Overpopulate the earth, and cheat at the Olympic Games.

Favorite Answer

I hope they strip them of the 2008 medals in the immediate future. I see BS states, "Apparently, the only way the American team can win is through lawyers and technicalities." I affirm the FACT that the only way China can win is by cheating.

Rules are rules, like it or not. Indeed, China should be COMPLETELY BARRED from all further IOC competition for not only endorsing the rules violations, but for their repeated efforts to deny the truth and cover it all up. Sheesh... The PRC/CCP continues to promote deception and lying as an appropriate road to success. When will the world learn to stop trusting these criminals?

Source(s): WNL
  • Lying, cheating and denial are national passtime in China, so there is hardly anything to be surprised.

Remember they say that Tiananmen Massacre never happened. Even now when the truth is out and the verdict is pronounced, Chinese 50 centers will throng all Internet forums in a denial mode.

I hope IOC conducts an impartial inquiry into the matter of underage athletes and award the ones who really deserved the medals.

Many BS artists (50 centers) pretend to be Americans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7783640.stm

China under The Chinese Communist rule, it is a Communism country.

Every person born has one job already assigned to person.

When girls train all her life, every day, morning to night in the gym, it is very difficult when she can not compete because she is so young and wait 4 more years and she will be too old and scared.

So The Chinese Communist Party agrees it is OK to cheat. Communism is cheater friendly.

a million: to work out in the event that they have been genuine, rumor has it they're made up of chocolate under those gold foil wraps or 2: each and every of the information coverage is asserting they devour all young ones of atypical issues, or 3: i myself, heavily have not got a clue.

I am glad they did. Not fare for the countries that tried there best, and played by the rules. Cheaters will never win.

Source(s): Athlete all my life.

I view the present age requirements of the Olympics as akin to their old "amateur only" rules. The Olympics should be for everyone, to let the best athletes in the world compete. No one should be discriminated against based on their age. Those are bigoted rules that prohibit talented athletes from competing. Who cares if the winner is 14, 16, or 96? The best person should win.

The Olympics was an "amateur only" competition until the 1980s. Professional athletes, like the ones who make up today's Olympic basketball teams, were prohibited. Professional athletes were barred from competing and any athlete found to have accepted money related to sports was stripped of their medals. The greatest Olympian in history, Jim Thorpe, was stripped of his gold medals in 1912 because he accepted a small fee for playing baseball.

I view the current Olympic age requirements as outdated, inappropriate, and contrary to the Olympic spirit of freedom. Stripping that poor Chinese athlete of her gold medal is an affront to my sense of fair play. Apparently, the only way the American team can win is through lawyers and technicalities.

now that she is 24, she can still kick some ***! hopefully see her in London!