HELP!!!! I need a job A.S.A.P.!!!!?

I am only 14 years old will be 15 in two months. But, I need to get a job A.S.A.P. I live in washington usa and OK with working anywwere i can, any suggestions on what job how to get one and is it possible cuz im only 14

Update:

AND PLEASE NO ONLINE OFFERS!!! omg they get annoying!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

McD's hires at 15

Wendy's hires at 15

Check with your grocery stores, A LOT of them will hire part time 14/15 year olds. They will start you off bagging and doing the "not fun" work, but hey, its a job.

Good luck with your search!!! Ask around, get your name out there so when something pops up you can snag it!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

You are not able to get a real job right now. BUT you can ask neighbors or family members with children to let you babysit. That's the best you can do right now. And when you turn 15 you may have to get a work permit from your school.

• 10 years ago

Try a McDonald's or Burger King. When I was 14 I corn de-tasseled so look into that too.

Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sorry to tell you, but no employer can legally hire you at your age due to their insurance regulations and the State/Federal laws..............try helping in the neighborhood, especially the elderly with chores

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

For you, I recommend something like cutting your neighbors grass, walking dogs, washing cars, or doing something at your school like working in the front desk office (they did this at my high school, they let students work in the office).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.