1. Gaara fought with Naruto partly because he wanted to stop Naruto, but to see what Jiraiya told Gaara, about Naruto's way of the Ninja, that by never-giving up a change will occur even if it seems impossible.
2. Yes. because Hiruko(boss enemy) was a missing ninja from Konoha, and the villages were blaming Konoha for it.
3. By what Naruto said, that a ninja who breaks the law is a scum, but a ninja who leaves his' friends to die is worst than scum, that's what Kakashi taught Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke way back when they were young and when they tried to get the bells from Kakashi.
4. Because by sacrificing Kakashi, Hiruko would be stopped, and if Naruto interferes Kakashi's plan might fail, and it would be the end for all ninjas.
5. Because after young Obito died, young Obito gave his sharingan to young Kakashi, a few months after that Hiruko went to young Kakashi and placed a puppet seal or a mind controlling seal on him, which allowed Hiruko to control Kakashi, he placed it on young Kakashi so that after all his preparations were ready he would activate the seal and control Kakashi to come to him.
It would be appreciated if someone can answer these. Thank you!
above is the link to where i watched it :) super great movie,,u have to watch it with English subs :D
narutoget.com, and my memory :))
· 10 years ago