promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can I get pregnant From a ghost?

This is a very serious question... NO JOKES! I have seen ghosts since I was very young. Now that i am older, I have fallen in love with a ghost. I have gotton intimate with him. I am just wondering if it was possible to get pregnant from him??

Update:

hahahahahhahahhahahahhaha YOU FELL FOR ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am the world's leading authority on cheerleading. Please stop earning firework money by radiating messages of confusion to the media. It leads to clean sheets. Fair.

Source(s): I am in there.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No. Sorry you have to have sperm inside your vagina to get pregnant. Unless the ghost has invisible-ghost sperm then you might get pregnant. So creepy your in love with ghost. Do you like talk to him? Does he speak english? Do you summon him when you want to see him?

• 1 decade ago

Really? How do you get physical with a non physical being? I don't think anyone would know the answer to this. Your situation is very original. Might I suggest a psychiatrist??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. And you can have little ghost babies, unless he has some sort of chromosomal disorder, and then you'll end up with zombie kids.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, then you give birth to Casper the Friendly Ghost.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but the babies might come out weird, like almost see through. You might not even be able to hold them because your hands will go right through them. Maybe they will look like Beetlejuice.

• 1 decade ago

no, this isn't humanely possible...( or inhumanely in your case) you cannot get pregnant from a ghost

• 1 decade ago

Is his name casper? See a psychiatrist. Soon.

• 1 decade ago

i'm from the PH and i remember watching news about a young girl having horrible dreams about goblins and other unworldly creatures. she had these dreams for a long time and soon found out that she's pregnant! her parents were devastated but knew to themselves that their child has never had sex... since they're from the province and the upbringing there is like very strict. the girl then gave birth to a "baby"... i guess you could still call IT a "baby".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is this magical thing called, THERAPY!!!! Try it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.