Which budget airsoft sniper shall I go with? Or AEP?

Hey, I'm between a couple of budget airsoft guns. Please, no save up your money and get a BAR-10, I've saved for 3 months! OK, my options: 1.UHC Super 9, (love the gun), with iron sights for now. 2.VSR-10, top of price range, $70, with iron sights for a month like the Super 9. 3.Buy my friends M14.... show more Hey, I'm between a couple of budget airsoft guns. Please, no save up your money and get a BAR-10, I've saved for 3 months!
OK, my options:
1.UHC Super 9, (love the gun), with iron sights for now.

2.VSR-10, top of price range, $70, with iron sights for a month like the Super 9.

3.Buy my friends M14. (He got it for $40, springer, 300fps with .2s, AGM maybe?) Now, I want a gun at 350 or above. So, with a 3-9x40 scope, included, he is offering $50. Only shot a hundrad times. Now, I'd need to upgrade spring.. What spring would I go with?

4.Or something else?

5. Or buy some cheap AEG for the indoor 350 fps cqb field? Should I get a decent AEP and roll with that.
1 answer 1