please answer pregnancy question?

my wife is almost 39 weeks pregnant and says she has feeled some light contraction for the last few days.She says she feels them more every day but they never hurt.today she says that since yesterday afternoon she has to pee like crazy but hardly any comes out.What do you think

* 12 hours ago

* - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

HOW CLOSE IS SHE

THANKS

Favorite Answer

She may be pretty close to labor, the excessive pee feeling may be two things. She is extremely close to labor and the baby is getting closer and closer to pushing on her bladder while it is dropping. or she may have a mild UTI ( urinary tract infection ) which is common in pregnancy, in that case she may want to be careful to stay very clean for the time being. When she does go in for labor make sure to bring that up and have the doctor do a little urine test to make sure that it is not that.

Good luck, and I hope you have a healthy happ baby.

It sounds like the baby is pressing on her bladder more. As for how close she is it depends on her activity level. I was 2 cm dilated for a week. But the labor was only 5 hours. She'll be close when she feels it more often and more painful.

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.besttipszone.com/Third-Quarter-of-Pregn...