Top ramen recipies without using the flavor packet?

I'm pretty lazy so a lot of the time I just make top ramen when I get hungry, but I'm all out of the flavors I like and don't want to waste about 10 packs of the flavor I don't like, but I don't like that flavor, so I don't want to eat it >_<. So anyways any ways to make top ramen with... show more I'm pretty lazy so a lot of the time I just make top ramen when I get hungry, but I'm all out of the flavors I like and don't want to waste about 10 packs of the flavor I don't like, but I don't like that flavor, so I don't want to eat it >_<. So anyways any ways to make top ramen with little cook time and not using the flavoring that comes with it will be much appreciated. (btw I like the noodles firm and not soft/soggy at all.)

Oh and there's something I've thought of trying but since I'm not much of a cook I don't know how to go about cooking it. Soy sauce in the broth and a fried egg on top. So would I just add soy sauce to the water? How much? and do I put the egg with the ramen or cook it then put it on the ramen? (I don't want the whites to mix with the broth.) Also since I really like soy sauce, if I have to fry the egg separate from the ramen could I put soy sauce in the eggs as they're frying? About how much should I add?

Thanks ahead of time. ^_~