Feeling undervalued at work?

I work for an ever-expanding company (bosses are my inlaws) and I work part-time, 3 days a week. I initally came on board because childcare was becoming an issue in my previous job. My duties are logging customers on the database, filing, general reception duties, basic SAGE work etc. Recently they have taken on a... show more I work for an ever-expanding company (bosses are my inlaws) and I work part-time, 3 days a week. I initally came on board because childcare was becoming an issue in my previous job. My duties are logging customers on the database, filing, general reception duties, basic SAGE work etc.
Recently they have taken on a new office person full time (my brother, although others were interviewed) and I feel like I am being pushed to the bottom because he is getting all the training I never got, and I feel like I am just been left all the crap jobs, I know they need doing but I would like to feel equal. Especially as when my inlaws retire, it shall be myself & my OH that take over!!!
I just feel rubbish and unmotivated, if I worked for someone else I would have no problem mentioning it but because its family I feel different.
4 answers 4